Chapter 4 (Kakashi Sensei)

"What are you two doing?" A voice said. The three teens looked at the owner of the voice. It was none other than the grey haired man with a mask. "Kakashi sensei?" The two boys called out. "Yeah it's me. Well, back to the question, what were you two doing? Trying to kill each other with rasengan and chidori?" Asked the man name Kakashi. Y/n felt relieve as she saw the balls made of thunder and chakra disappear. "And who is that pretty girl?" Kakashi said looking at Y/n.

Y/n blushed at his words 'pretty girl', no one called her that. "You kinda look like Naruto." Said Kakashi. "W-well I-I am his sister." She said. "I see. Anyway, why were you guys fighting?" Asked Kakashi confused. "Well this duckbutt touched my sister." Naruto said. "And he ruined the mood. I was about to k-. Leave it." Sasuke said with an annoyed tone. "So, in short, you both fought because of Y/n." Kakashi concluded. "Anyway, stop fighting. These jutsu aren't for fighting with your comrades. These are for enemies." Scolded Kakashi to his students. "Let's get ramen." He said and took out his orange pervy book.

Walking on streets, Kakashi blushed under his mask while reading that pervy book named make out tactics volume 5. While behind him were Y/n, Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto walked with them for two reasons. One, Y/n was with Sasuke and he didn't want Sasuke to make a move with Y/n. Second, he want to eat ramen. While for Sasuke, he walked with them for only one reason that is he wanted to spent time with Y/n. And as for Y/n, she walked with them because Sasuke and Naruto grabbed her hands and dragged her. So, she didn't had any options, does she? Naruto was on Y/n's right and Sasuke was on her left. They were walking while both of the boys glaring at each other saying ‘Stay away from my sis/my Y/n’ in mind.

They reached at Ichiraku's Ramen Stall. They sat in there. Kakashi continued to read the book. "Uh, w-why does your sensei read that s-same book all the time?" Asked the confused Y/n. "I don't know why he read that pervy book. He's just another perv." Naruto said while folding his arms. "Hn." Sasuke just scoffed.

"Here's your ramen." The young woman said and gave three bowl to them. Y/n looked at Kakashi who was reading that book and didn't had any ramen bowl in front of him. "Uh, don't you wanna eat ramen?" Asked Y/n to Kakashi. He looked at her with his same bored eyes. "You can just call me Kakashi. And I am not hungry. It's a treat for you guys from me." He replied. Y/n nodded. She started eating her ramen while thinking about today's incident.

Suddenly, she left someone's leg touching hers. She looked at her right. "S-Sasuke-kun." She said as he looked at her. "What happened?" He asked innocently. "S-stop doing this." She requested. "And why should I?" He questioned her. "Naruto--". The raven cut her off. "Don't talk about it. That dobe won't know." He said. Y/n glanced at her brother who was busy eating his ramen. She decided to let it go, after all she didn't want to make the boys fight again.

Words - 573
To be continued....