Chapter 30 : Do me, darling

Start from the beginning

"I'm right here, sunshine.  I won't go anywhere"

Taehyun nods, wrapping his arms around the older's neck, before burying his face into the crook of Beomgyu's neck. Beomgyu rest his chin on the younger's shoulder, wrapping his arms around Taehyun's waist.

"Hyung..."

"Hm?"

Taehyun broke the hug with a sad expression on his face. Beomgyu started getting worried. He brings his hand to the silvernette's cheek, caressing it gently.

"Is something wrong?"

Taehyun shakes his head, hanging his head low, while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Sunshine?"

Beomgyu holds his chin up, meeting a grinning Taehyun. Confused, he tilts his head. Without any warning, Taehyun took Beomgyu's glasses, before running away.

"Sunㅡ hey!"

Beomgyu runs after the younger, as Taehyun leaps his way to the other side of the bed, giggling and laughing.

"Sneaky, aren't you?"

Taehyun playfully sticks his tongue out.

"Bwek"

Beomgyu bites his lips, he climbs on the bed as Taehyun runs away, only to let out a loud yelp when Beomgyu jumps on top of him, making both of them fall on the floor with a loud thud. Taehyun shut his eyes as he feels Beomgyu was protecting the back of his head with his hands.

Giggling, he holds the glasses up on top of his head as Beomgyu struggles to take it. Once again, he made Beomgyu fell into a bunch of butterflies, putting the glasses down, he cups the older's face pulling him into a kiss, and pulling out a few seconds after.

"Sunshine"

Beomgyu called. Taehyun smiles, as his pair of brown eyes staring into Beomgyu's crimson ones. The older seems to be more comfortable not wearing contacts around him now. And to be honest, Taehyun loves Beomgyu's crimson eyes. The younger pulls their faces close, lips slightly brushing against each other, as his heart beating in a fast pace.

Beomgyu hastily chases Taehyun's lips but the silvernette teasingly pulls his face away, earning a whimper from the ravenette. He smirks when Beomgyu does it the second time, he place his index finger on top of the older's lips, his brown orbs looking at Beomgyu's crimson orbs and lips back and forth.

"You want to kiss me?"

He said, seducing the older. Beomgyu eagerly nods his head, attempting to kiss the younger for the third time but Taehyun was fast enough to clasp his palm on Beomgyu's mouth.

Beomgyu whimpers. His big friend inside his pants was bulging out and it's gonna be a lie if Taehyun says he couldn't feel it on his thigh.

The thought of Taehyun being under him as he's hovering on top of the younger isn't helping either. Taehyun licks his lips, his sultry eyes seducing Beomgyu's desire more and more. He pulls away his palm and in instant seconds, Beomgyu hungrily smashing their lips together.

Taehyun moans softly into the kiss, tangling Beomgyu's black strands with his hands as Beomgyu tilts his head, getting a better access to the younger's addicting lips.

It feels like drug. And Taehyun knows how it feels like. Beomgyu's lips is like drugs. Addicting, sweet, intoxicating and pleasurable. If Beomgyu's lips was a drug, it would be Taehyun's favourite one. He gasps when he feels Beomgyu's cold hand sliping under his shirt, dancing on top of his abdomen.

"Hyuㅡhyung"

He whispered. Beomgyu slips his tongue inside the younger's cavern, earning for dominance. The kiss feels surreal. It is intoxicating and the feelings of their stomach twisting here and there, hearts moving in sync, Beomgyu loves it.

He trails his kisses to Taehyun's jaw, to his adam apple, to his collarbone, leaving a few purple marks there. The younger let out a girlish moan when he feels Beomgyu sucking on his sensitive skin. Taehyun's hands fell on the floor, as Beomgyu does his job, sucking and trailing wet kisses all over Taehyun's collarbone.

Pulling away, he looks at the younger under him. Taehyun is a panting mess, his cheeks tinted in pink, mouth slightly apart as his tongue sticking out a bit and Beomgyu's mouth watered at the sight. He would say this again and again, Taehyun looks dangerously delicious under him. Taehyun's hands were both on the ground, his palms facing up as his head tilted a bit to the side, eyes looking straight into Beomgyu's.

"Fuck, darling. You're making this hard for me"

Taehyun flinches at the new nickname. Beomgyu lifts the younger's shirt up, revealing Taehyun's tone abs. He whimpers when Beomgyu licks on his abs one by one, sucking his skin. The older goes up and up and up, and his gaze fell on the pinkish nipples, begging to be suck.

"aahhhhㅡhyuㅡnoㅡ"

Taehyun bites his bottom lips hardly as he feels Beomgyu's tongue circling on his nipple. Taehyun grips on Beomgyu's hair, tangling his fingers into them. The older's tongue playing with Taehyun's other nipple as his hand is pinching and playing with the other one, making Taehyun letting out a yelp, as he squirms, head moving side to side enjoying every touch the older's make. It's driving him crazy.

"Stopㅡkkyyaaaahhhhh"

He moans. The older pulls up, pinning Taehyun's hands down on the floor, using his right hand as his left hand dancing on top of the younger's abdomen.

"Darling"

He called. Taehyun whimpers, grinding his bulge onto Beomgyu's.

"Fuck, darling. Stop"

But Taehyun didn't hear him. The younger keeps grinding his bulging member onto Beomgyu's as the older let out a low groan.

"Darling, if you don't stop nowㅡ"

"What? What will you do to me?"

Taehyun cuts him off. Beomgyu dangerously leans his face onto Taehyun's, licking the younger's lips with his tongue before smirking.

"I would love to do my assignment papers if you don't mind"

Taehyun smirks.

"Do me"

Beomgyu chuckles. He feels challenge.

"I'm your assignment, do me. Eat me, fill me upㅡ"

He lets out a yelp when Beomgyu picks him up, before throwing him on the bed and hovering on top of him. He couldn't even react as Beomgyu immediately captures his lips. Their body pressed against each other and Taehyun could feel the butterflies flying and running inside his stomach.

Then someone knocks on the main door. But both males won't pull from each other. They wanted more, going to the next level. But the knocking won't stop. Taehyun paused, putting his palm on the older male's lips.

"Go get the door"

He said, heart still unstable and moving in a fast pace.

"It can wait"

Beomgyu replied, attempting to kiss Taehyun again, but the younger pushes him softly.

"What if it's important?"

Beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"What's more important than eating you?"

He blurted out. Taehyun, silent. Both stayed like that before the knocking could be heard again, Beomgyu curses under his breath, getting up from his position, before exiting Taehyun's bedroom. As for the younger, he stayed frozen.

"What's more important that eating you up?"

Beomgyu meant those words, right?

Back to Beomgyu, he twisted the doorknob of the main door and was met with a familiar blondenette with a bunny like human beside him.

"What are you two doing here?"