And with that, Foster gave the spotlight to Meian, letting him speak.

"Shūgo Meian, but do just call me Meian." The team's new captain held a soft smile as he spoke.

Afterwards, Inunaki went next, then Bokuto, Sakusa, Atsumu, Barnes, Hinata, Adriah and so on until everyone had gotten their names out.

With that little introduction out of the way, Foster informed everyone of what was going to be done during the day. Just to start off, he told everyone they would be paired with a partner and that they'd be running through multiple different exercises.

Of course, no one had a problem with this, and when partners were given, everyone was relatively happy with their partners. Apart from Sakusa and Atsumu, since luck seemed to be far from either side, the two had been paired together.

However, they didn't protest, instead, the two silently made a mutual agreement to try and work together.

Now normally, with anyone else, Atsumu very well could've and would've been talking up a storm during practice — but with Sakusa, the only words exchanged were the names thrown around when they had to get the others attention.

Despite those odds, both worked.. surprisingly well together. Even if the two may have spent years apart, the way they worked in tune with one another still hadn't changed.

Every time, no matter the exercise the two were practicing, if Atsumu had to fall back on Sakusa, Sakusa would be there. And vice versa, it was, what could be considered shocking by those who didn't know about the two's history, just how well they worked with one another.

Which meant — when the end of practice rolled around, it was nothing short of successful. Everyone had worked well with their paired partners and worked on a few new skills. So overall, everything was great.

"Sakusa."

With his name being called, said ravenette turned to look at where the voice came from, behind him.

He'd been in the middle of taking a drink before Atsumu had gotten his attention.

Turning to the blonde, Sakusa simply responded with a hum, a silent way of telling Atsumu to go on.

"'M glad t' see ya still play well." The blonde smiled his signature smile. "Ya better make sure t' stay on yer game, I won't accept anythin' less."

Sakusa of course, simply rolled his eyes lightly yet nodded. There were clearly some things to Atsumu that didn't change, not that he minded.

"Whatever." Sakusa mumbled.

Atsumu would've thought this was all, if it wasn't for Sakusa continuing. When they were in high school, he would've left it at that, however — they'd both grown, and attitudes had changed.

"You're still pretty well off yourself, Miya." Sakusa's tone wasn't necessarily teasing, nor did it seem he was playing. He was being honest, that's just how he'd always been.

Knowing that, Atsumu smiled just that little bit more.

"Oh trust me, I know I am." The blonde's smile had them turned to a sly grin. "An' didn't I tell ya ages ago, it's Atsumu, not Miya, I-"