Introduction

Heya, this is my very first own ask for dare and ask or dare over 120 characters. So here are the characters from their franchises.

From Care Bears, we have the first 10 bears, Tenderheart Bear, Love a Lot Bear, Cheer Bear, Friend Bear, Birthday Bear, Funshine Bear, Good Luck Bear, Grumpy Bear, Bedtime Bear and Wish Bear!

From Popples, we have the original 9 fuzzy friends, Party, PC, Pancake, Puffball, Puzzle, Prize, Potato Chip, Putter and Pretty Bit!

From LPS 1995, we have the 5 tiny, fearless and funny friendly pets, Chole, Stu, Chet, Squeaks and  Viv!

From KND, we have the 5 main sector v agents, Numbuhs 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5!

From Phineas and Ferb, we have the 2 step brothers, Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcer!

From Pokémon, we have the soon-to-be Pokémon master, Ash Ketchum and his partner Pikachu along with Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Kiawe, Sophocles, Chloe and Goh!

From The Tom And Jerry Show (2014), we have  the blue-gray cat with a brown mouse and a little blue-gray mouse wearing a diaper, Tom, Jerry and Tuffy!

From The Loud House, we have the only boy in his family, Lincoln Loud!

From SpongeBob SquarePants, we have the lovable SpongeBob SquarePants and his idiotic best friend, Patrick Star!

From Jackie Chan Adventures, we have Jackie Chan's smart and kung-fu fighting explorer niece Jade Chan!

From Kim Possible, we have the level headed Kim Possible and her goofy partner and lover, Ron Stoppable!(With Rufus)

From Life and Times Of Juniper Lee, We have the girl who kicks monster butt Juniper lee, Her brother Ray Ray and Monroe the talking dog.

And finally from Friday Flareon, Stupid Short Eevee Comic and Eeveelution Squad, we have all the eeveelutions with different genders, Grace, Ery, Eve, Sky, Sunshine, Aaron, Vay, Crystal, Bolt, Speed, Friday, Flame, Solarflare (Flare), Valence, Dawn, Pearl, Dusk, Black, Daisy, Leaf, Rin, Blizz, Lazuli, Sora, Miku and Silvia! 

More characters will be added soon and i will see you all in the first episode.

Also, Here are the rules!

1. Keep the Dares and Questions PG-13 or lower.
2. No dares involving characters killing anyone.
3. I don't mind requesting other shows to be a permanent part of the cast.
4. If you dare any of the characters to read someone else's story, it must be PG-13 or lower.

Those are all the rules. Now ask/dare away!