29- Confrontation *SMUT*

Rhiannon Tate

Tonight a huge party at sway is happening. I was super excited, i wasn't really sure why though. Me and Vinnie have gotten settled nicely in the house, and we've found ourselves being extremely happy to be in the same bed together finally, if you know what I mean.

I woke up this morning completely freezing cold in the bed. The comforter was up to my neck and I was still shivering. For some reason there was no body heat next to me. I rolled over and looked around for Vinnie. He was still on the bed, but some how was on the opposite side, almost hanging off the edge. "Vinnie" I said. His eyes opened and he looked at me. "What?" He said. "Why the fuck am I all the way over here?" He asked. I laughed, "I'm not sure, but can you come over here I'm freezing." I said. "On the way" he said. He rolled across the bed and snuggled up behind me.

"20 more minutes." He said. "No we need to get up baby, we have to clean and stuff." I said. "That can wait." He said, kissing on my neck. Like I said, we were really enjoying each other's company.

"I'm going to shower, I will see you when I get out. You better be awake." I said. "No" he groaned, holding me around waist super tight. I pulled his arms apart and slipped out of his grasp. I made it to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I got done I turned on the shower water, and turned it to hot. I slid out of the way of the sink as he walked in. He started to brush his teeth too. I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower. "I'm so lucky." He said admiring me.

"Get in with me." I said, stretching my arm out for him to take my hand. "I will in a minute. You get started." He said. I nodded, and closed the class door, I washed my hair while I waited for him to get in here. As I was washing the conditioner out, I had my back to the water letting it hit the back of my head while I had my eyes closed.

The door opened and I peaked through one of my eyes to see Vinnie getting in with me. "Bout time you decided to get in." I said. "I wouldn't turn down the opportunity for shower sex, you must have me mistaken for somebody else." He said, pulling my naked body closer to his. He ran his hands down my backside, cupping my ass cheeks when he got close to them and pulling my legs up so he was holding me. I ran my hands through his hair, as he sucked on my neck. I moaned, "I'm gonna have permanent hickies." I said. "That's a good thing, it means people will know you're mine forever." He said, into my wet skin. "People will know that without me having hickies." I said.

I stared into his eyes when he pulled apart from my neck. "We're basically married anyways." He said. "You're right." I said. He lifted up one of his hands and played with my nipple while he aligned himself at my entrance, "Ready baby?" He asked. I nodded, "yeah" I said. He slipped himself into me, I moaned throwing my head back against the wall of the shower. He smiled, "You're too good" he said.

"That's all you" I said. I moaned again as he quickened his pace, slamming himself into me so hard you could hear my my skin hitting the wall. "Oh fuck Vinnie, faster." I moaned, he did as I said, picking up his pace yet again. He put my down still inside of me. I flipped over so I was facing the the wall as he continued pounding into me. The skin on skin contact filled with our moans were filling the small walls of the shower. "Faster?" He asked. "Faster." I replied.

His hand went to my hair as he twisted and pulled a handful of it, yanking my head back. I moaned extra loud. "Baby people can hear." He said. "I don't care" I said. We continued at the same pace we were at, my walls tightened and I came without warning for him. A few seconds after I did, he did the same, this time inside of me which was something we had been doing a lot lately also. He slipped out of me, and turned me back around. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me passionately. "I love you" he said to me as he pulled away. "I love you too" I said. "now hurry up, we have stuff to do." I said.