22- much needed vacay (smut)

Rhiannon

It's been almost 2 weeks since I trashed everything drug related out of my house. Me and Vinnie had been together everyday. he was keeping me sane. Today me and him were going on vacation, we were going to Hawaii. We needed a get away so bad because we've been through so much and this time alone was what we were using to reunite our relationship, hopefully back to where it was before we ever moved to California.

There was a loud alarm going off through the room. I groaned and rolled over , looking at Vinnie who was already looking at me. "goodmoring baby" he said, in a raspy morning voice. He reached for his phone turning off the alarm. "goodmorninggg" I said groaning. "time to get up and finish packing we leave in 3 hours." he said. I stretched my legs, but stayed attached to his torso. "I can't get up, I'm exhausted." I said. he ran his hands through my hair. "if you don't you won't be sleeping with me in Hawaii tonight. you can sleep on the plane." he said. "you're right." I said. I got up slowly, rolling over, grabbing my phone and checking the time. it was 6:00 am. "ugh its so early!!" I yelled. I finally got out of bed, Vinnie followed making his way around the edge of the bed, over to where I was standing. "I know but we're going to Hawaii, how excited are you?" he asked. I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him and he did the same kissing my forehead. he used his index finger to grab my chin and make me look at him, "no lip kissing until we brush our teeth you know that's my only rule." I said. he rolled his head back. "ugh!'" he groaned grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bathroom. I looked at all of our things that were on the tile floor. flashbacks of last night coming back in my head, we definitely had drunk sex on this counter before we went to sleep. That's why i'm so tired this morning, i'm not only tired, i'm extremley hungover also. I picked the things off the floor, groaning again. "remind me never to get drunk and then decide to get up at 6 am to go on vacation, I'm going to be miserable today." I said. he had his tooth brush in his mouth, so he didn't respond. I placed the things I picked up off the ground, back on the counter started to brush my teeth also. when I finished I wiped my mouth on the towel next to the sink, and went back out to the bedroom to help Vinnie make up the bed. "let me help you." I said. "no it's okay, I got it. Can you pack my last minute things? you always make my suitcases look so much nicer." he said poking his bottom lip out. "Of course." I said, I flipped the bathroom light back on, grabbing his toothbrush, and other toiletries off the counter, stuffing them into the bag he had specifically for the things, and walking back out to the open suitcase on the floor. I grabbed his phone charger from the side of my bed, and wrapped it up nicely, adding that to the suitcase as it was the last thing that needed to be added.

I zipped the suitcase up and rolled it over to the other bags he had near my bedroom door, I did the same for my suitcase, after I changed my clothes. I threw my dirty clothes into the hamper in the bathroom, and slipped on some joggers with a cropped fitted tank top and my Dior converse. After that I threw my hair into a messy bun and applied some crappy mascara that I was leaving here. that way I wouldn't have to dig anything out of my bag. Vinnie threw on some clothes and we put our things into the back of his car before driving to the airport. "I don't know where to par, this place is crazy today." he said, as we drove through the parking garage at the airport. "ooh there's one right there." I said. he sped up to get to it, but a car from another direction took it. "ugh you bitch." he cussed, going up to the second level from the top. "I don't want to leave my car in the sun for a week." he said. "just keep driving until you find something then." I said. "we're gonna be late though." he said. "that's okay. it adds to the experience." I said. he laughed and rolled his eyes. not removing the firm hold he had on my thigh.