late night cuddles

"come here love," she says as she looks up at you in awe.

she lifted up the covers to let you in and you climbed into bed next to her, into her arms. you had to be fully honest that you hadn't had the best day but, whenever you were with hellie, she always found a way to cheer you up and make you smile. even just seeing her face made you so happy, realising that she was genuinely all yours, that you actually had her all to yourself.

"i love you so so much hels. the day i met you, i completely fell for you and i'm so head over heels for you i will do anything in this world to keep you happy. one day i hope you realise how much you mean to me because i promise you, i adore you," you whispered, looking up at her while laying in her little arms.

she pulled you in closer to her so your head was lay on her chest, and she continued to play with your hair whilst kissing your forehead. "i love you more than you can imagine, darling."

the time read 10:00pm and the sky was near enough pitch black. the twinkling stars and the moon that you could see from your view were so pretty and it made you relaxed when it was dark outside, especially in hellies arms.

you turned your head up towards hers again and she slowly kissed your lips. she was so precious at times like these. late on a night, she was so sleepy and all you both wanted were cuddles. you both pulled away from the delicate kiss, and lay there in each others arms.

"i really cannot believe you're all mine, no one elses. how someone as amazing and perfect as you could be in love with me," you stated as you looked into her deep, brown eyes.

"love, i'm no better than you. no matter what you think of yourself, i think you're bloody amazing. i admire everything you do, whether its something smart or something silly. i love you so much princess, more than one could know," she responded, as you snuggled into her.

"perfection is overrated anyway. goodnight, love," you whispered into her ear as she leaned her head onto yours and kissed you goodnight. "goodnight," she spoke softly as she drifted off.

an: okie so this is my first wattpad story since january so i'm sorry if it isn't good. this books hopefully going to have soft and cute stories in it as well as very smutty & nsfw things in it, but i'm going to hopefully regularly update so please leave some suggestions in the comments of what to write next :] (this also isn't a long story at all but my other stories will be longer)