Sylvia smirked. "Don't you start. Mom and the twins can call me Sylvie, I didn't say you could."

You let Vanessa.

"I do not let Vanessa do anything, and she doesn't know that's what they call me." Sylvia smiled moving her hands behind her back.

Does your head hurt? Evania asked.

"I think it's past my bedtime." Sylvia confessed before checking her phone.

Evania rolled her eyes. You don't have a bed time.

"I don't stay up this late." The succubus chuckled. "Usually I'm in bed so I can wake up bright and early."

I'm sure you'll be fine.

"I know I will. Can we go to bed now?"

Shouldn't you shower tonight?

"Are you saying I stink?"

I'm saying you haven't showered in a couple days, and there's only so much your succubus charm hides from my nose. Evania retorted.

"Hm." Sylvia chuckled. "I guess I'll shower. Will you join me then?"

I dunno. I was going to finish my homework.

"I guess I'll just go all by myself." Sylvia faked sadness as she walked past Evania and into the vampire's bedroom.

Oh, the horror. Evania rolled her eyes.

She did end up joining her.

---

Evania woke, finding Sylvia laying on her side facing her. Her face was mostly peaceful, but there was slight discomfort there.

The vampire rolled to look over her shoulder at the clock on her nightstand, finding it to be almost eleven in the morning. The succubus had class in an hour.

Evania turned back to Sylvia and gently shook her shoulder, getting her eyebrows to knit together in annoyance. "Go away." The succubus muttered.

"You're going to be late for class." Evania told her.

Sylvia grumbled again before her eyes opened. Her purple eyes looked to Evania with a pitiful expression that told her she was not looking forward to class today.

"Are you alright?" Evania asked.

"Head hurts." Sylvia answered.

"Did your family get you sick?" Evania asked, gently brushing her fingers over Sylvia's cheek and using whatever healing magic she had to dull the pain.

"I don't know." Sylvia answered. "It just feels like a headache."

Evania wanted to reprimand her succubus, realizing she probably forgot to take her meds with everything that happened yesterday. But at the same time she also realized this was likely punishment enough.

"You should stay home." Evania said instead. "I can pick up your work from your classes."

"You don't have to Treasure. I can make it up easy."

"It's fine." Evania smiled softly, gently rubbing her fingers over Sylvia's brow the way her mother had in her memories. The succubi's expression eased a bit more as she closed her eyes like she couldn't hide the fact she knew she would be fine. "You stay home, I'll come check on you when I can. Do you want me to see if your siblings or your mom is around?"

Sylvia's eyes closed almost sadly. "I guess I should just in case it is a cold..."

"You don't want to?"