Chapter 23 Xavier's POV

Xavier's POV

What the hell was that?

Did he just kiss her? Did that guy just kiss my mate? Oh, I was going to kill him.

I made a move to push my chair back and stand up, but both Brad and Grayson grabbed one of my shoulders and pushed me farther back into my chair.

"Don't make a scene," Grayson whisper yelled in my heart over the sound of everyone clapping and Mr. Hnason announcing the next group.

"He just kissed her!" I snapped back. "I'm not just going to sit here and listen to the next act, I'm going to go backstage and beat the living hell out of that guy."

"Or you could try and not kill him and go talk to Addison instead," Brad suggested while keeping me pinned in my seat.

"Or I could do both," I spat at my two best friends before managing to rip their hands off of me and storm backstage. I did my best to avoid the eyes of all the human teachers, knowing that the werewolf ones wouldn't dare try and stop their Alpha, especially when I was fuming.

I could hear Grayson and brad's footsteps trailing behind me and I silently made my way backstage in search of my girlfriend and that stupid human boy.

"What's your plan, man?" Brad asked me once he caught up finally. "Just walk back here and shift in front of everyone? Or better yet drag his ass outside and beat him up and then blame it on a mountain lion attack?"

"Ivy!" I shouted once I found her standing off to the side furiously texting away,

I received a few 'shh's' in return from various students that looked annoyed. Like I was the bad guy.

"Where is she?" I demanded. "Where's Addison and that boy?"

"Ok, you need to calm down, Xavier. Because whatever it was that just happened on stage wasn't planned out. And I know that Addison would never go around kissing other guys." Ivy stuck up for her best friend and future luna.

If I wasn't seeing red right now and I would be touched by how much she already cared about Addison.

"Well, she didn't look like she was trying to stop it either," I bite back.

"Look," Ivy let out a long sigh. "I don't know where she is. When I exited the stage I made my way towards the side, where I was waiting for her before everyone started to crowd around the curtain and long at what was happening. By the time I managed to push my way up front she was gone and so was Andrew."

"Well did you check the dressing rooms?" Grayson asked confused.

"Of course I did," Ivy told us. "But she wasn't there. Her bag is though, but she's not."

My heart was breaking. Why would Addison just kiss that guy and then leave? That wasn't like her. If she wasn't ready for everyone she could have told me, she could have asked for a pause or to just be friends. Sure, I wouldn't be happy but would do anything to keep her happy and close to me. Hell, I would die for her.

"Maybe she's in the girls' room?" Brad suggested.

"I'll go check," Ivy said right away before turning on her hell and making a bee-line for the nearest girls' room.