Prologue

Midnight Creek is a small town completely surrounded by miles and miles of forest, and the last place that 17-year-old Addison Avery expected to ever be. Addison was used to the warm sun, the desert, and everything else that she had grown up within Arizona. Until her mother comes home from work one day and announces that she has been offered an amazing promotion that requires them both to move. Addison tries to keep a smile on her face until her mom says that this new town is nothing like Arizona. In fact, it's the exact opposite. It's cold, rainy, and surrounded by forest. But Addison just has to grit her teeth and bear it, ever since her dad died five years ago her mother just hasn't been the same.

          And maybe, just maybe, Midnight Creek could be a new beginning for both of them.

          Xavier Black was the soon-to-be Alpha of the Midnight Moon pack. To onlookers and anyone that dared cross him, Xavier was a cruel, ruthless Alpha. But to his family and friends, they all knew that he wasn't really like that. Xaver has been searching for his mate ever since he turned 16, but now two years later he still hasn't found her and is starting to lose hope. All his friends have found their mates, even his younger sisters found her mate when she was 16. Xavier is starting to think that he would never meet her and fall in love.

But maybe his luck will change when a new girl comes stumbling into Midnight Creek that has his wolf screaming 'mate.'

     Disclaimer! This story has grammatical errors and other issues throughout it that some may find hard to read through. I've posted a new version of TAHM on my profile that is longer, and without any errors!! Please check that one out and refrain from commenting about how this one has problems, I understand that it does and that's why a new version is up!