Summer Love - Debutant

Then we went inside.

I felt that someone is holding my hand while walking to the entrance of the venue.

"Tiffany?"

"Tiffany's not around, she's hosting your party so she went inside already, just wait for your name to be called."

Who's this? Who is this guy?

"I'll be accompanying you for tonight." He added.

"Ladies & Gentlemen! Let us all welcome our debutant! Martina Ella Belrose!"

Then this guy held my hand, and unblindfolded me. 

But when I opened my eyes, there is no one beside me.

Where is he?

Anyway, I walked through the entrance and saw everyone was there.

I was surprised and touched at the same time.

Everything looks perfect.

There is slideshow of all the modeling projects that i made.

Everyone's clapping their hands.

The paparazzis kept on taking pictures of me. 

And when I reached the stage, I hugged Tiffany and thanked her.

"Oh gosh, I wasn't expecting this!" I told them.

And then everyone started laughing.

"And i wasn't even planning anything to do for this day."

My co-models were there. My manager. My classmates from the school of fashion.

The motif is black, red and white. They made me a 3 storey cake, color red and white. 

They gave time for the media to interview me, and while I was busy answering questions from the interviewers. 

A song played... at first, i thought i was just having this last song syndrome.

So i didn't mind it.

But then, i realized that no, it's not playing just in my mind.

It's really playing.

What is happening?

Then I went to see where the sound is coming from, or who played it.

No one in here understands this song, I believe I'm the only who understands Tagalog here.

And why on Earth would they play it?

Then I saw it. It is not just an audio.

It is a video. A teaser of the music video we made back in Balesin. 

I was shocked. 

Until a vtr flashed on the projector that cutted the teaser.

"Hi El! Happy 18th birthday! It's sad that I'm not there with you to celebrate one of the most important things for the two of us! I remember when we were kids, we used to draw dresses that we would like to wear on our debut. And now there you are! You are fully grown up now! How I wish I could be there, I'll make it up to you i promise!  I love you, and I miss you big time!" - Tammy

"Ella! Happy birthday to the two of us! This is the first time that we are not celebrating our birthday together. And to think that i am not your escort for  tonight. But i wish you are having a great time! And we'll do skype when you get home okay? I love you, sis! - Jaeson

I was beggining to shed tears already. I was becoming too emotional. I miss them. I miss my family. Jaeson's right, this is the first time that we are celebrating our birthday together. Unlike last year that mom, dad and him went here to celebrate.

"Hi baby! I and dad are so sorry for not  being able to attend your debut, I feel bad 'cause I know that I should be there for you. My little princess has now turned to a sophisticated queen. Don't forget that mom loves you so much, I hope you'll like what we sent you for your birthday. Happy birthday, my love! I miss you so much!" - Mom

Then Tiffany walked up to me, to comfort me.

Everyone's feeling sad for me.

So Tiffany tried to cut the sad feeling and raised her glass for a toast.

"To Martina!"

And everyone raised their glasses and said, "To Martina!"

I was about to entertain my guests when that song started playing again.

So I turned.

The vtr isn't finish yet. 

Magkatabi tayo sa duyan sa ilalim ng buwan...

This one is not a teaser anymore.

This time, they played the whole music video.

The beach.

I and Patrick holding hands while walking.

Looking so happy and in love.

The whole team.

Tammy, Jaeson, Britney, Josh, Patrick, Winston.

I was just smiling and at the same time I didn't notice that tears are starting to fall from my eyes.

The jetski scene.

The scene when we are dancing on the seashore with the sunset.

All of us running.

And the last scene.

The part where I and Patrick are lying on the swing.

I was just looking at him and everything looks pretty romantic.

The photographers were trying to take pictures of me while I was being so emotional watching the video.

And when it was finished.

A voice came in.

"Ella..."