Are you kidding me

Midoriya woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon coming from the kitchen. He rubs his eyes as he walks down the stairs seeing Y/n humming and cooking. Y/n turned at the sound of someone walking down the stairs.

"G'morning." Izuku said through a yawn.

"Morning." Y/n stopped humming and continued to cook in silence.

The two sat in silence until Y/n put the breakfast on the table. Y/n sat down across from Midoriya as he started eating, "I have a few errands to run after breakfast. If you want you can come with me, or I can dr-"

"No I wanna come with you." Izuku interupted with a smile.

Smiling, Y/n stood up and headed up the stairs, "I'm gonna get dressed, oh your clothes are on the couch when you're done."

Izuku smiled as he pulled his phone from his pocket and checked his messages.

Uraraka

EEE HAVE FUN DEKU
DON'T DIE
oh and good morning

Mom <3

Good morning Izu don't forget breakfast

He smiled at the messages and replied as he heard Y/n talking on the phone, and from what he could hear she didn't sound to happy.

"I don't give a hell what you're willing to pay, I'm not doing it.................I don't give a flying fuck who you're working with Stitches, I don't want in."

Midoriya walked slowly up the stairs and watched Y/n pace while on the phone, the girls eyes widened in anger, "You leave a single mark on him and I'll make sure dear old dad knows exactly where you are."

She put a hand on her forehead, "No, I'm not getting out of the business, I just don't want on with you. My partner and I, will make sure he's stopped. You might want to cut off contact with him to stay out of cross fire."

Y/n hangs up the phone and turns to see Midoriya peeking around the corner, "Y'know, you're lucky you're cute, usually people would get smacked for listening to my conversations."

Midorya sent a worried smile her way as he went to the bathroom to change.

Who was she talking to? Stitches? Cross fire? Don't leave a mark on who? Was Stitch trying to recruit Y/n for something?

His thoughts were interupted by a knock on the bathroom door. "Hurry wonder boy, I have things to do."

Izuku slipped his clothes on quickly and opened the door greeted by a smiling Y/n. "Ready?"

Izuku nodded his head as they went ouside to the car.

"Where all do we have to go?" Izuku asked after a while.

"Well first, I'm gonna drop off the car then we'll go to a few shops for holsters, ammo, and knives for you."

Midoriya's eyes widened as a smile lit up his face, "For me?!"

Y/n smiled while her eyes were still on the road, "Yes for you, you're my partner right? So my partner needs to look as badass as me."

The car finally pulled up to the apartment complex and Y/n pulled into the usual spot. They both climbed out of the car and Y/n took the bags out of the back seat before they walked up to the door. Y/n opened the front door to the aparntment to see Aizawa and Mic standing in the kitchen with their arms crossed.

Y/n tosses Aizawa his keys and walks to her room setting the bags on her bed, "You look like to angry dads."

Mic stepped forward and started speaking, "We are angry dads!"