Villian

"L/n-san, Principal Nezu wants you immediatly."

Y/n nods her head as she walks past Iida to the principals office. She knew what was coming. Even before her assassin days she got into alot of fights. None of them were ever really important. People would say things about how she was to loud, or to quiet. People were hard to please. Y/n gets to the door with Nezu's plaque on it. She pushes the door open and sees the little mouse...or bear. "Hello Ms.L/n, please take a seat."

Midoriya looks at y/n's notebook, which is still on the table. Bakugo was brought to recovery girl already and most people were still shocked. The green haired boy quickly grabbed the girl's notebook and book bag, heading to Nezu's office. He get to the outside of the door and hears a voice from inside.

"Let me guess Nezu, you're going to tell me something along the lines of, 'Ms.L/n, you're here for the villian rehabilitation program, there for you must suck up to every other student in the class. Even if they are complete assholes who think they are better than every body else.' Am I right?"

Y/n stands up from her chair and  heads  to the door, "Ms. L/n you have to treat others with respect."  Y/n turns around and looks at Nezu.

"Why? Because they're better than me? Or because I'm considered evil?" with that, Y/n turned the door nob and walked out seeing Izuku holding her bag and notebook.

"Thank you Midoriya-kun." she said bowing and grabbing her things, "You heard all of that didn't you?"

The boy nodded his head, " I-I-I guess it makes sense of where I heard of you from." Y/n nods her head as they continue walking to class.

"Honestly, I'm suprised you're still standing here considering me being a "villian" and all." Midoriya looked up to the girl next to him.

"Well y-y-you stood up f-f-for me." the pair continued walking to class silently. When they entered the class room, all of the students were seated in their chairs. Including Bakugo. Midoriya made his way to his desk as Y/n put her bag down and started looking through it. Finding what she was looking for, she pulled out a small green box l, handing it to Bakugo.

"What the hell is this?" He asked looking down at the box in disgust.

"It's pain reliever and ointment to stop the bruising. Uh sorry." Y/n quickly bent down and rezipped her bag.

"I don't want your shit." Gesturing the box back out to Y/n. "Listen Bakugo, I'm trying to be nice here, take the fucking cream and get over it."

Y/n stood up and ae t to her seat, all eyes on her. She looks over to the boy next to her for the first time. "Uh hi."

The black haired boy turns to Y/n, "Hi I'm Hanta Sero." the boy stuck his hand out to shake. After the two shook hands, Aizawa scooted into the class room inside his yellow sleeping bag.

"Okay one very important thing to talk about. Now some of you may have heard of the villian rehabilitation program. Yes?"A few students nodded their heads, "Good.This classroom is actually the center of the program."

Aizawa looked over to Y/n, "Would you like to explain?" Y/n nods her head before standing up.

"I'm Y/n L/n. Some of you may know me as the assassin Sharp Shooter. I have decided to spend a year testing out the new program to be removed from my supposed, villainous habits." Y/n looks around the room seeing faces of shock and horror.

Mina raises her hand, "How many people have you assassinated?"

"90."

"How did you get away with it?"

"They never really tried looking for me."

"Who hired you?"

"Assasin. Not hitman. Assasin."

"Did you get paid?"

"Not from that."

"How old were you when you started?"

"12. Jesus you ask alot of questions Mina."

The pink girl nods her head, "I just think it's awesome that you could like kill so many people and get away with it, and in so many countries too."

The bell dismissing class finally rang out. Y/n stood up and grabbed her things. Many people shied away from her, as if she were a monster. Midoriya quickly gathered his things running up to his classmate. "L/n-san!"

Y/n turned around to see the smaller boy running toward her. "Hey Midoriya-kun."

"Uh I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about, well you know?" He awkwardly looked at the assassin. "I mean I don't really see any point in hiding anything, so sure."

The green haired boy quickly opend up a notebook and started writing questions to ask. "Why did you start?" The girl thought for a moment.

"My parents were killed in a hit and run. Their killer was allowed to go free so, I made it my job to take things into my own hands." Y/n looked down to Midoriya who was writing frantically. He looked back up to Y/n with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, that was a very personal question."

"It's fine I told you that you could ask anything."

Midoriya continued asking questions while the two prepared for their next class. Y/n wasn't used to people asking her questions about her life. When people found out her true identity they usually left. If she was being honest, it was nice having someone to talk to. She had to keep reminding herself not to get attached. 'Everyone leaves eventually.'

"Do you ever go to the memorials or anything?"

"Of course. Usually the families weep, but occasionally I get thanked."

The teenagers sit quietly waiting for their class to start. Midoriya was curious about the Assasin sitting next to him. Usually when you hear someone is a villian, you assume someone completely crazy. Y/n seems, normal.

"Okay L/n last question, what's your quirk?"

Y/n turned to Izuku and a small smirk played on her lips, "I don't have one."