THANK YOU & CANON FACTS!

THANK YOU, canon facts!
COLLEEN POV.

THANK YOU, canon facts!COLLEEN       POV

that's it guys. the fearless universe has finally been rewritten. after many, many months of rewriting both books, it's finally over! they were previously titled 'deja vu' and 'traitor'.

i never actually hated this book. i always thought it was some of my best writing, hence why i actually kept a lot of it and just edited some parts, including her name (persephone -> angelina), and the fact that she made fearless by taylor swift instead of sour by olivia rodrigo. a lot of this is actually just the same!

i'm pretty sure i only deleted one whole chapter and rewrote all of it, but everything else i kept the same. i added one bonus chapter (mcc), which i figured why not throw in, since it's been in the drafts forever.

this was definitely a lot less work than perfume, which i'm so grateful for the fact that my writing improved so much while writing this one. there were also a lot of bo burnham references, which i took out because this book was originally written in the same timespan inside had just first came out. a lot was replaced with hamilton instead.

but yeah!! if you never read perfume, go make sure to read that - and i got a new book out now, which is titled 'arsonist's lullaby' which is a harry potter book. my focus will definitely be there now, considering i have no other books left. so if ur into hp too then give that bad boy a read. but yeah!! thank you to most of you that stuck through the rewrite!

(there will be no tubbo x jade book, at least not in the near future if i ever decide to make one).

but here are some canon facts in angelina & ranboo's relationship!

1- after a video from high school of ranboo and angelina singing ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny resurfacing on twitter, the couple was then known as ultimateduo.

2- after not being there for her nineteenth birthday, ranboo planned out angelina's twentieth birthday to the tee. he went for a jessica day & nick miller type of birthday party, where he made a special video and showed it in the theaters.

3- when asked for a height check, everyone was very surprised to find out angelina was five foot eleven. she was still short compared to ranboo, but it was surprising how much she compared.

4- angelina featured on a lovejoy song! it was called 'untouchable'. wilbur talked often about how lovely it was to work with angelina.

5- she read flowers from 1970. she was absolutely heartbroken when she found out what her favorite flowers - calendulas - represented in that book.

and that's it!! thank you for reading, and have a nice rest of your day/night.
love, colleen.