xxi, call it what you want.

chapter twenty one. call it what you want.

angelina took her jacket off and put it on some table that a few other personal items were. there were quite a few people, but not a huge blowout like she was expecting. just from the view she had, there were about forty people.

looking around, angelina took note of the stage that contained a few of her instruments. there was a piano, an acoustic guitar, and electric guitar. she could only assume she was going to play a few songs eventually.

"did i do good?" olive grinned and placed her arm around angelina's shoulders. "i sure hope so. ranboo helped a lot too, you know." she smirked and raised her eyebrows.

"i'm sure he did," angelina smiled. "with hayden gripping his arm."

"you haven't heard? i would've thought tommy told you —" olive was cut off, angelina turned her head to her, before she realized the reason why she stopped talking.

"hey, liv - oh, i can only assume you're angelina?" a dirty blonde grinned, a cup in his hand and the other one out for angelina to shake. "i'm clay - better known as dream, i guess." he shrugged.

"i am angelina! it's great to meet you, cl- dream," angelina smiled as she corrected herself. "liv didn't warn me about who would be coming. where you from?"

"florida!" he nodded. he seemed like he was about to keep on speaking, before he was cut off by someone else running over and patting his shoulder. "and this is -"

the unknown guy cut clay off before he could keep talking. "i'm nick. assuming you're angelina?"

angelina nodded, feeling like she'd be doing that a lot tonight. "indeed i am. you said your name was nick? you both from crocodile land?"

they both rolled their eyes.

"better known as sapnap, i guess," nick bopped his head slightly to the music playing in the background. "but yes, we both come from the land of crocodiles. i'm from texas, though. just living with dream."

"she best get going, you two," olive raised her eyebrows, a cup already in her hand. "she's got a lot of introductions to get through tonight. then i'm gonna get her drunk."

angelina, along with was underage for drinking. she was only turning nineteen this year, but olive didn't seem to care too much about that — she's underage too, and she's grown a deep love for alcohol anyways. and, angelina's been drunk a couple times in her life already, what's one more?

"will, niki, this is angie," olive took a drink of out of her cup, angelina shaking hands with a tall brunette guy and a blonde girl. "angie, this is wilbur and niki."

"nice to meet you," angelina smiled. "you are so pretty, jesus christ." she shook her head in awe at the girl who she believed to be niki.

"oh my god, are you kidding? look at you!" angelina was taken aback for a moment at the british accent that came from niki. she was used to it from olive, tommy, and tubbo, but for some reason it took her a moment to process it from others.

niki seemed like such a likable person. and now to think about it, angelina was sure she followed her on spotify. a strange place to know someone from, but the playlist 'oh shit my bad i didn't realize the world revolved around you' was now coming back to her.

makes sense why ranboo had that in his liked playlists.

"and, i'm so sorry, but is your name will, or wilbur?" angelina turned to the much taller guy. "liv introduced you as both."