"Of course."

***

"Did someone wash her up?" Clara asked.

All of them shook their head and I'm not so they turn their heads on me.

"What?"

"Did you wash her up?"

"I am, I have a go from the doctor and...," I stop because the medicine will be enough for tomorrow, "shit, I'm gonna go I need to buy her medicine for tomorrow," I took the prescription meds from the table and I quickly left the room.

I sighed once I stepped out of the room then I heard giggling and I looked down and saw the twins.

"You're blushing..." Camille said.

Lance nodded so I hid my cheeks with my palm and it made them laugh.

"Do you want to come with me?" and the twins nodded at me.

***

Lance on my left, his tiny hand is holding mine and medicines on his other hand while Camille is in my arms, clinging to my neck when we went back to Camila's room. I frowned when I saw my family outside, my heart beats faster and my thoughts were on Camila immediately, did something happen on her? All of their heads turn from me so I put down Camille and I saw Dinah advancing towards me, she was mad. What happened?

"You fucker!"

Before Dinah advanced towards me, Chris stopped her from advancing further.

"What have I done wrong?"

"Where did you take them?!"

"What?"

"This is what I'm trying to explain to them, sis, they will not listen," Chris said, "DJ just calm down."

"I took them on the ground floor, we bought medicine, they followed me," I explain, still calm.

"See?" and Chris sighed, "how many times I've told you, Lance approached me with Camille in his hands and ask my permission if they can go with Lauren, I said yes, why not?" "Are you okay?" Chris asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," "why will you think of me that way? That I will took them with me and never return?" and I shook my head, "I mess up and I intend to make up to them that includes Camila," and I return to the room.

"Lao-ren," Lance called and approached me and handed the medicine bag.

I smiled at him, "thanks, buddy," and I ruffled his hair then I let the twins entered the room and I followed.

***

"Mommy's colour lights up," Camille said to me.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Well, your mommy is a natural beauty that's why."

"Do you love our mommy?" Lance asked.

"Yes, I love her," and I looked up to Camila and smiled, "I love her so much."

"Can we call you, Mama?"

I tightened my jaw because I really want them to call me Mama but of course it was Camila's decision, "I really want to but let's wait for mommy's decision, is that okay?"

"Mommy, approve," Camille said.

"What?"

"Yes, I dream of her last night."

"Me too and she said that it tickles her when you put medicine on her burn scars," Lance agreed.

I smiled because I really tease her when I got to her ticklish spot, "it's up to you both, I will not really mind."