04

When he wakes up he goes straight to Twitter, which was a mistake. People asking more for a face reveal, and screenshots from the live and people pointing out things about his face.

He doesn't have much time to wallow because he gets a face time call from Tubbo. He decides to just cover his face with his pillow and answers.

"Hey whatcha up to?" Tubbo asks, trying to cheer up the boy. Yes he had seen Twitter which means he knows the other had too.

"I just woke up" he says in his sleepy voice. "I didn't get to talk to you after your stream, I was worried" Tubbo says softly.

"I'm okay, just went to sleep early." He slightly lies, though he did go to sleep early, he doesn't wanna worry the older with his over thinking.

"You know you can come to me with anything right?" Tubbo says softly looking into the camera. Ranboo tears up and looks away from the screen "of course"

-

It doesn't take his parents long before they realize Ranboo isn't feeling great. Avoiding anything that is reflective, not touching his phone as often, staying in his room for longer periods of time.

They worry more and more, but there isn't really anything they can do. They ask him if he needs them to accommodate more, they take down any pictures of the boy from the house, they try the best they can.

He ends up streaming more and more, developing his character on the smp, making more, anything to keep him away from darker thoughts or the idea of what he looks like.

He talks to Tubbo more and more, him being one of the only people who he tells about his problems and his thoughts.

"It's just hard, because when people see my face their first thought is to tell me how good I look in their eyes but they don't understand mine are different" Ranboo says after a late night on the phone with Tubbo.

They are on discord and both of their cameras are on. Ranboo has a sticky note over the part of his screen with his face on it, and his lights are off so Tubbo can't barley see him anyways. He brings his long legs to his chest and hugs them, trying his best to find comfort.

He sees Tubbo nod sadly, not ever fully understanding how Ranboo feels. "I wish I could just lend you my eyes, I wish life was that easy" he huffs.

Ranboo nods sadly, resting his head on his knees. "I wish I could face reveal, but knowing it's on the internet and I'll have to see it every single day. I don't think I could do it Tubbo, I don't think I could do it"

"Let's not think about it, you are blowing up, and there is no rush to face reveal. If people ask, they can wait. You can wait for as long as you want" Tubbo says with confidence. Ranboo laughs quietly and nods "thanks Tubbo"