P.JS | Baking

Member: Park Jongseong × Lee Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None
Requested: Nah, I'm sorry I once again didn't update much, I have a lot going on, hope ya'll understand ;-;

💜 💜 💜

Your POV

Me and Jay were chilling on the couch in the living room of thier dorm. They had a day off today and the other members were just sleeping or either chilling inside thier rooms.

I got bored and looked at my side where Jay was really into the show playing at the TV. I tried to call him but he was too focused in the show and I had to call his name a few times to finally get his attention.

"Jayyyyyy~" I whined "What Y/n?" he asked still not looking away from the screen. "I'm bored can we do something else?" I said while pouting.

"But the show was just getting good. We can do whatever you want to do after I finished, okay love?" he said turning over to me and peck my forehead.

"Hmmmp fine" I grumbled and crossed my arms slouching back at the couch while Jay paid litteraly no attention to me.

While Jay was watching the show I began to think about how happy I am with him and how grateful I am that I met him.

We met at one of thier concerts, he was always looking at my direction, giving me playful winks And sending me finger hearts.

After thier concert a staff approached me and guided me backstage towards ENHYPEN's dressing room and that's where I met them.

[A/N: This happens a lot in those cliché fanfics, no need to tell me, I know, I've been in wattpad long enough to know, just ignore me that's all I could think of right now 😔]

Before I left the room Jay asked for my number and that's the start of our friendship, my friendship with ENHYPEN.

After months of constantly meeting each others we all became bestfriends, while me and Jay blossomed into a different level of relationship.

[A/N: this is getting to cringy and cliché, HELP, I'm probably annoying ya'll with these so imma stop ;-;]

We started dating and now we've been together for several months. Soon enough the show he was watching ended and he shifted his attention to me.

"So what do you have in my mind that you wanted to do, baby?" he asked getting up from the couch. I followed his action and suggested to make some cupcakes and we made our way to the kitchen.

"What flavor do you want babe?", he asked me while arranging the ingredients needed. I thought for a while and said "Uh chocolate?" Jay nodded said said "Okay then we'll make-" but I immediately cut him off.

"Wait no I want vanilla" I said, changing my choice of flavor "Vanilla it is-" Jay didn't get to finish again as cut him off once again "wait I want red velvet!" gosh why is it so hard to decide?

"Okay are you really sure about that Y/n?" Jay asked for my confirmation. I nodded sure that I wanted red velvet. After we set everything out Jay told me to crack some eggs and mix it with the flour and milk.

But instead of mixing it I decided to throw an egg at him while his back was turned away at me. He turned around with a glare and approached me slowly.

"Y/N YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!" Jay slightly shouted  "oops my hands slipped" I said giggling and slightly smirking at him  "Oh it's on" Jay said glaring at me with a smirk.

And with that I ran full force out the kitchen and into the living room with Jay hot on trail. Somehow I ended right back in the kitchen trapped in the corner.

"Babe I'm so sorry" I said while trying to give him my puppy eyes "Oh you can't do that babe, too late now babygirl" He said, and cracked an egg on my head and that started the food fight, throwing eggs and flour at each other.

"Okay what the hell, what's going on here" Heeseung asked with the rest of the boys who were trying to hold thier laughters.

"Err we were baking" i said blushing a little from the embarrassment. "On each other?" Sunghoon asked making the others laugh.

"Well you see what happened was that we were baking until we got distracted" I say gesturing the both of us.

"Well I hope you guys are planning to clean up the mess you made" Jungwon said which caused Jay to groan "Yeah, Yeah we know" he said.

"We're about to watch a movie and once you guys finnished cleaning you can join us" Jake said walking out with the rest of the boys.

"I guess we should start cleaning up babe" Jay said as I just nod in agreement.

After what feels like hours of cleaning up the mess we made  which was only 20 minutes actually. We both went to take a shower and soon joined the others on the couch.

Halfway through the movie I saw Jay starting to doze off. "You sleepy babe?" I asked and he nodded in response.

"Well come, let's sleep" we got up and excused ourselves from the rest of the boys to his room and layed down on the bed and cuddled to sleep.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Any song recommendations?

I'll update when I can, thank you so much for all the love and support ya'll give in this book, I appreciate it so much, stay safe everyone don’t forget to vote 💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu