Y.JW | Silent Treatment

Member: Yang Jungwon × Chou Y/n
Genre: Angst-Fluff
Warning/s: None 🐤
Requested: Nah just a double update for ya'll, note that I can't do daily updates anymore but I will update everytime I can

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

Your hand hovered over the knob of the front door and your teeth sank into your lip as you tried to rack your brain for any ideas on how you could apologise to your boyfriend.

You knew he'd be upset. He has the every right to be! After working for almost three straight weeks, he managed to get three days off.

Always the romantic, he made dinner plans for the both of you at one of the fanciest restaurants in the city. Originally, you have a few things to do.

Plans with your friends that you've had for weeks that Jungwon understood and didn't even ask you to cancel on. It was only supposed to be for the morning and into the early afternoon.

But time slipped away from you and now the time is nearing seven o'clock in the evening and your reservations had been scheduled for five.

You felt terrible about it. You thought you'd open the door and be met with him yelling. You'd understand, in fact, you wouldn't even waste your breath trying to argue with him.

You messed up. You're in the wrong. But you opened the door to find Jungwon sitting comfortably on the sofa. A blanket over his lap, a cozy movie on the tv.

He was calm and collected. You closed the door and cleared your throat but he didn't look your way. He just stared ahead at the movie.

"Won-ah?" you said as you let out a sigh and fell into the sofa beside him. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. Time just slipped away from me. I-" you paused.

You stared at him only to find his focus still be on the movie he's been watch for who knows how long has it been. His jaw was clenched, but he wasn't trying to acknowledge you.

"I'm not gonna make excuses. That's not right of me, especially when I'm the one who messed up. I'm sorry" you said.

You tried placing your hand over his but he quickly pulled it away and put it under the blanket instead "Jungwon-ah?" you called out his name.

He said nothing in return. "I know you're mad. But please say something... Yell at me if you want to! I won't even argue back with you. I admit it, and I'll say it a thousand times more, I messed up, and I'm so sorry" you say.

He looked at you from the corner of his eyes. You wanted desperately to hear his voice and he knew that. He knew you wanted that response, that you needed it.

"Won please.." you pleaded "You know how much I hate the silent treatment. Please say something. Anything!" you begged, wanting to hear his voice.

But he remained silent. Your eyes started to sting as tears welled up. He was so angry with you. How could you love this one down?

"Do you..." you started off, as you let out a shaky breath, bitting at your lower lip to hold back your tears. "Do you want me to leave? To give you some space for a while?" you asked.

When he still didn't respond, you started to slide off the sofa. Placing your bare foot on the floor, you went to stand, only for Jungwon to let out a sigh.

"Of course not" your breath hitched as you heard his voice. "I'd ever want you to leave. I just want you to understand" he said.

"How am I supposed to understand if you won't talk to me?" you pleaded "I said sorry and I genuinely mean it" you say.

"It was so important to me" Jungwon sadly whispered. "This date was the first one we would've gotten to share in weeks. With how much I work, it's all I've been looking forward to" he said.

He hung his head low, if possible, it only made you feel even worse "You're the most important person in the world to me. I know it was only a date but... I've missed you. I miss being with you. Seeing you smile, hearing you laugh. I miss being by your side" He said.

He pulled his hand out from under the blanket and you didn't even hesitate to take it into your own.

"I'm so sorry, I swear, it wasn't on purpose. I just lost track of time. I've missed you too and I'll do anything to make it up to you" you said.

He looked up at you, with a small smile on his lips "Anything?" He repeated as you nodded quickly "Give me a hug" he said.

He opened his arms and you crawled into them right away. He let out a breath of relief and rubbed your back. "I really am so sorry. Tell me what to do to make it better" you said.

"Don't forget tomorrow's date" Jungwon teased. "I'll book the reservations again. Don't forget them this time silly" He said.

You chuckled as you pulled away from the hug, cupping his cheeks in your hands. "I can't forget them if I'm right by your side all day and all night long" you said.

Jungwon grinned and pressed his lips onto yours, pulling you into his lap as his tongue swiped over your lips and he relished in each and every soft sigh that fell from your lips and fell onto his.

"Have you forgiven me yet?" you asked. Jungwon smiled a little, eyes searching yours to find genuine worry laced in your own.

"You know I could never stay mad at you my love" he said as his heart did leaps in his chest when he saw you smile.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

chapter done! What do you think of it? let me know in the comments <3

I hoped you enjoyed that, don't forget to vote, stay safe, see you on the next chapter 💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu