P.SH | Slurpee

Member: Park Sunghoon × Shim Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None
Requested: Nope, I just thought this would be cute, but I don't think I wrote it well

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You are at the fair. The screams of people in rides below through the air and the lights of the giant rides gleam in your eyes as you walk around with your best friend Yerim and her tiny girlfriend Yeojin.

The atmosphere was euphoric and everyone seems to have a smile on thier face "Yerim-ah! I want that!" Yeojin whined at her girlfriend, pointing at a huge frog plushy.

You playfully rolled your eyes, once again re thinking why did you even agreed to hang out with them if you're just gonna be a third wheel. Yerim smiled and said "Fine! But if I get it you'll give me kiss okay?".

"Yeah sure! Just be quick hurry that guy might win it already and it's the last one!" Yeojin said in frustration as she dragged Yerim to the stall.

"Sorry Y/n, this might take a while, you can go walk around if you like" Yerim suggested as Yeojin continued to drag her towards the stall where the plushy is.

"Okay sure, you two have fun" you say while you walk away "You brought money with you right?" Yerim yelled "Yes I did, now shoo go away with Yeojin" you said, embarrassed because a few people stared at you when Yerim yelled.

You walked around and bought yourself a slurpee. You took a sip on it every now and then as you look around and wonder which ride you wanted to go on.

You want to pick a ride that isn't too slow and a ride that isn't too fast, so you decided to pick a ride called the cyclone, Yeah just right.

While you walked towards the ticket booth, you hold your cold slurpee In your right hand while your other hand is holding your phone.

"One ticket for the cyclone ride please" You asked the lady politely. You took the ticket as you payed her. You look at the ride and was about to go on.

You took your eyes off your direction for a brief second as you felt a cold liquid spill on your white shirt. "Oh my god!" you exclaim. You looked down to see your blue slurpee all over your shirt.

"I'm so sorry" you heard someone said, you looked up to where voice  came from to see a boy with bright brown eyes looking back at you.

You see the reflection of neon lights glimmer in his eyes "Let me help you" the boy suggests while running to a churro stand which is close to the place your were standing.

The mystery boy comes back with a stack of paper towels and handed them to you "Thank you, I could've done that myself" you said.

"No it's okay" the boy replies back as you slowly stepped away "Are you going to be okay? I can lend you my hoodie" he said.

"No no it's alright" you said, rejecting his kind offer even though you didn't really want to walk around in a white shirt with a blue stan right, smack in the middle and you hate to admit it but it was also getting quite cold.

"Seriously, you could just give it back before you leave, if you could find me" he suggested, still offering his hoodie, you let out a sigh.

"Thank you so much, if it was another person, they would've probably cussed me out and left" you said, as the boy takes off his neon green hoodie, he lets out a soft chuckle.

"Uhm if you don't mind me asking, where are you heading now?" the boy asked "I was about to go on the cyclone before you know, this" you said, pointing at your shirt which is now covered by the hoodie.

"Great! Now I have someone to go with" the mysterious boy said, letting his hand out for you to hold. You started to panic as you didn't know what to do.

He waits patiently for you to hold it as he gives you a 'you know you want to' look. You sighed as you reached for his hand and hold it, he giggles.

The line was quite short, so the wait wasn't that long "Not gonna lie but this looks kinda scary" you said as the ride instructor secures you both.

"It's okay, I'll just hold you hand" he said, you smiled softly at him as the ride started "AAHHHHH!" you  screamed at the top of your lungs. As the mystery boy just giggles not even bothered by the ride.

Everything feels so right. It felt like you knew him your whole life and even though you've just met him, you could feel like you can trust him your whole life.

"Wait! I don't even know your name!" you yelled because he probably wouldn't hear you if you just said it normally due to the other people in the ride screaming.

"What?!" he yelled back, clearly didn't hear you properly, as the ride spins and spins "I said I don't even know your name!" you repeated.

"Oh! The names Sunghoon! Park Sunghoon! What's your name?!" He asked back "Y/n! Shim Y/n!" you said, you both paused, you looked at each other for a moment and let out a laugh.

Sunghoon, in your heart, his name was, the guy that spilled spilled slurpee all over you at the fair.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Well that went a bit nice, what do you think about it tho?

Hope you enjoyed that, don't forget to vote, stay safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu