P.JS | My Stubborn Soulmate

Member: Park Jongseong × Yoo Y/n
Genre: Angst, Soulmate AU
Warning/s: I didn't notice any tho
Requested: Nope

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You've been wanting to tell Jay that he was your soulmate, and that you were destined to be with each other! But then he was being a stubborn boy with you. Typical Jay

So at this moment of time, you'll tell him that you're both soulmates, and he has to know. You turned to look at him and smiled.

"Hey Jay, I have something to tell you" you said tapping his shoulder to get his attention "Hm? What is it?" he said turning his head to look at me, raising a brow.

"You're my soulmate" you said, smiling widely at him "What?" he laughed "Of course you're my soulmate. You and I are bestfriends duh!" he said as he continued to laugh.

He didn't take it seriously and that made you sad. How could he think that you were fooling around with him? "You think it's funny?" you said chuckling.

"Well yeah, you make jokes all the time" he said smiling and nudged your arm using his elbow, causing you to frown. You looked away and fiddled with your fingers.

He looked at your expressions, his smile fading from his lips "You're... not joking?" Jay asked "Are you being serious right now Y/n?" he gasped.

"Yes, I'm not fooling around this time" you said looking at him, saying your words seriously. "Whatever you say" Jay said, shrugging, looking away from you and it felt like he was looking at someone in particular.

You looked at his face to see where he was staring at, so you looked at where he was staring "Isn't that.... Yang Jungwon..?" you said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep" Jay said, sighing dreamily "isn't he so cute?" he asked, glancing at you "Eh? W-well yeah.." you mumbled, feeling your stomach turning with sadness.

"I really want to ask him out" he uttered as you looked at him "But Jay... The two of us are soulmates" you sadly said. He turned his head to you and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't understand you about the 'soulmate' thing. That thing is just a myth, no one ever has a soulmate" he said without smiling, and it made your mood turn blue.

He looked back to stare at Jungwon "Yah! Park Jongseong! You're being stubborn, believe me, I'm your soulmate!" you said grabbing his shoulder, wanting to get his attention.

"Ugh, Y/n! Get a grip! There's no such thing as a soulmate! Never was, never will!" he said looking at you angrily. You looked at him, your vision getting glassy. He noticed this and softened.

"Trust me, Y/n. Tell me if I'm right" he sighed "Besides, I can fall in love with anyone I want. Not just believing in that myth. Tch.. Its not even real" Jay said, looking down at his phone.

"Jay... you're my best friend. You're supposed to believe me" you whispered under your breath, but he still can hear you.

"Well I'm sorry, and I don't want to hurt your feelings. But sometimes I can't, face it Y/n/n. I know it's not real. You can fall in love with someone else and I'll do the same" Jay hissed.