Quality Time

[Warnings: Cuss words]
[I stand corrected of my statement about not changing her looks in the a/n next chapter. This is published after I made the announcement of the changes within the story. Cee will look different but the art will not change since I don't want to go back and change each artwork. Next chapter, there will be an actual picture of Cee's new and actual look.]
*Arthur P.O.V*

I stared at Sir Hendrickson in shock when he announced how Cee was doing. 'She's...dead? No, it can't be! I may not know her that well but she isn't the type of person to go down in a situation like this! She cheats death in all the situations she's been put in!' I thought as I switched my attention to Cee.

From her chin to her chest was covered in the blood she most likely threw up. From what Dolor of the Ten Commandments told us, she and Gloxinia were harmlessly having some fun outside when they suddenly stopped and fell out of the sky, throwing up blood, screaming and in excruciating pain from running into an invisible force that they couldn't see. He had said that he felt that something bad was going to happen and then that's when Gloxinia and Cee began screaming in pain.

Gloxinia, fortunately for him, is alive and healed himself using one of his weapon's forms, [Moon Flower]. He had the same thing happen to him as Cee but thanks to his own abilities and being a fairy, he regenerated just a bit faster to be able to get his breathing under control. He was floating near Dolor as he had already healed and didn't need a bed to lay own, according to him. Both he and Dolor looked calm but I saw them glancing at Cee.

"You let this happen on purpose, didn't you?" I looked at who spoke and realized it was one for the Holy Knights from Liones, Sir Dogedo I think is his name? He looked angry, along with some others. Dolor and Gloxinia looked at him calmly and didn't have much emotion on their faces. "Now why would we do that?" Gloxinia asked in a low tone of voice.  And if I were to guess, there was sadness as well.

"Don't play dumb! The kid is the only one who didn't survive this, yet you two did? Just what kind of sick freaks are you letting a kid die?!" Dogedo got up in Gloxinia's face and looked furious. Gloxinia seemed upset himself but he didn't really show it. "It really goes to show that you demons are willing to do anything to wipe out the human race and rule everything, huh?"

"I agree with this human. Everything you demons touch or even get near always end up in total death and destruction. Your darkness swallows up everything. It's no wonder why so many of our brethren have fallen because of you." Ludociel said, a smirk on his face. Why does he insist on making the Commandments angry? We're living with them, we will HAVE to get along with each other.

"Shut it. Don't act like you and your other goddess pricks haven't done the same." Derieri said through gritted teeth and glaring at Ludociel. 

"You've killed just as much, or even more of OUR brethren. So don't go acting like you're the victim here."  Melascula said, scowling and pointing at Ludociel.

"It's not a sin to be killing a vile race that will just leave all Britannia in flames. So we're doing everyone a favor by wiping out you immoral beings from the face of the planet." Sariel said with a smile, saying it as if it were a good thing. Melascula, along with others looked exceptionally angry. "Why you little-"

"Everyone, that's enough." Bartra said sternly. "While yes it is a tragedy Cee died, now is not the time to be pining the blame."

"I agree with Bartra." Sir Meliodas joined in, his usual smile not on his face anymore. " We shouldn't be saying those kinds of things when a kid just died. We gotta honor their presence."

I clenched my hands into fists to the point where they were shaking and looked down as Ludociel blamed Dolor and Gloxinia for what happened, completely ignoring King Bartra and Sir Meliodas. It adds up that she's possibly dead and I hate that. She's not breathing and she lost a lot of blood. I took a deep breath and walked up to her side on the Infirmary bed. She was completely unresponsive to anything we did and we couldn't feel a pulse. If only we could bring her back...