I am Iron Man

{Warning: Cuss}
*Cee P.O.V*

I jumped and cursed in Spanish but still focused on the game I was stuck in. "Jesus! Calm down! I'll explain after I get through this night! Lemme focus!"

"You better explain after this! Are you filthy rich or something!?" Jenna exclaimed and I can only imagine what her face looks like and how much she's clenching her staff.

"No, I am not! Now let me not die!" I screeched and everything went as it usually goes when playing Five Nights at Freddy's with people from the Middle Ages; screaming when they see an animatronic, screaming when they DON'T see an animatronic, and screaming at me to close the doors.

"Fucking finally! Second night is over." I exclaimed and got the gift and removed the headset from my head. "Okay, NOW I can explain."

"so, how did you get into school without being super rich?" Zaneri asked, looking really interested.

"Well, school is mandatory. Sure you still have to pay money to go to school, but it's at a more affordable price and it depends on to where you plan on going to school." I explained."In some places, it costs more to go to public schools than private schools."

"Wait, school's MANDATORY!?" Deldry exclaimed, looking really shocked. "What kind of school did you go to!?"

"I went to a private school. In the place I lived in, it costs less." I said. "Of course, we had to wear uniforms but something my school allowed is girls can wear uniforms for boys but then you had to follow boy dress code."

"So you chose to be a tomboy, like Princess Veronica?" Waillo asked.

I nodded and smiled. "Of course! It's obvious by what I wear now. Skirts, dresses, bows, makeup, I don't like any of that stuff. I much prefer hoodies, shorts, and tennis shoes. Much more comfortable."

"Wait...so, boys AND girls can and have to go to school?" Gustaf asked. I nodded. "Yup! Women also have a lot more rights now. They're allowed to vote for their leader, own government titles, have jobs, own property, and a ton of other things."

Everyone, especially the girls, looked absolutely amazed. "Okay, let's continuing playing the game for...however long you guys want to. I'll have to warn you, it's going to get harder from here."

"Alright, I'll take that challenge! I'm going next!" Simon challenged, raising his hand.

"Hah! Alright!" I smiled and handed him the head set.

He settled for the first night on Fnaf 2 and I started giggling. "Ohhh, I don't like how you started giggling." He groaned. "That only means bad news."

"Yeah! You got more fucko's to deal with now!" I smiled and threw myself back onto a bean bag chair next to Zaneri

The starting screen told him how to pull up his mask and survive to six. Simon started up the game. 'Uh hello? Hello, hello? Uhh, hello and welcome to your new summer job at the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Uh, I'm here to talk you through some of the things you can expect to see during your first week here to help you get started down your new and exciting career path.'

"Simon, check the music box and rewind it! Unless you wanna go ahead and die." I commented. This seemed to freak him out and he held the button to the music box once he switched the camera to The Baby's area. "What is this supposed to do!?"

"Keep The Baby asleep, duh." I said nonchalantly. "What baby!?"

There were many exchanges with everyone in the room, considering that there was basically double the animal killers in Fnaf 2. "Fuck off rip off bunny!" Simon yelled when Toy Bonnie slide past his face when he was wearing the mask. He wasn't paying much attention to things like the others when he was going through the cameras looking for Toy Freddy and Toy Chica.