Hallucinations and Blood

{Warning: Cuss words, blood, graphic scenes}
{Note: I apologize if I have any continuity errors. I forget what I write at times and if anyone finds any of those errors, feel free to tell me so I can fix it. Thank you and enjoy the chapter.}

*Cee P.O.V*

Everyone's conversations ceased and all heads were turned to me. Almost immediately, essentially everyone was talk- no, shouting all at once.

"What the hell are you talking about!? No human can do THAT sort of damage without any magic!! It's impossible!! He should be weak and dead!!" Zeldris exclaimed, veins popping out his neck and forehead from anger.

I sweat dropped at how angry he looked, along with a few others. "Chill dude. He's a genius and he can make things out of nothing. The fact that he doesn't has magic gets made up with the fact that he's resourceful, strong, stubborn, and can handle situations well."

"It doesn't matter how well a human can handle situations or how resourceful they are, regular humans with no magic would be dead within an instance." Chandler joined in. I sighed, knowing I won't be able to get the idea of "humans don't need magic to be strong" into their heads.

"Throughout my entire life, I have seen how humans are. They wouldn't be able to do anything significant in a battle without any sort of magic. So the fact that this 'Tony Stark" has no magic and defeated the enemy and survived this whole ordeal is completely and utterly impossible." Gloxinia said, staring at me and lemme tell you, he didn't look happy.

Well, unfortunately for him, he doesn't know that's what everyday life was for the military back home. No magic. Just the weapons they made from hand and machinery. No magic was an everyday for me. Keyword; WAS. "Well, having no magic doesn't really mean he can't do anything. You saw his battle! He defeated Ironmonger without magic. He used advanced technology which can't be done by anyone BUT Tony Stark." I said.

"He had an advantage. It takes place in the future. If Tony Stark was born within our time, he would be dead in an instance. The explosion from the beginning should've killed him already." Dolor said calmly. I can tell, he didn't like the fact that Tony was human and strong without magic but he hid it.

I looked in the corner of my eye to where most of the humans were sitting and I can see visible anger and frustration but also pride. And it's not from Escanor. And Ban had a VERY cocky looking smirk and I didn't like it.

"Someone like that 'Stark' man showed so much faithlessness and he was too cocky. He's an insolent human that would just be another stepping stone for the stronger beings. And he's just like all humans; wanting destruction and doing things without a care. He made money and that's all that mattered to him." Melascula said. "But, I won't deny his genius and creativity. But still, he's a human."

"But that's the thing! He's a human and still beat someone hat had better armor and weapons than him!" Arthur shouted, standing up from his seat and Cath jumping from Arthur's lap to Arthur's shoulder. "That still counts for something! And didn't he get better overtime? He stopped producing weapons and wanted to stop Raza and the Ten Rings! And he saved people!"

"Oh yeah. Hey Zeldris! What did you say about humans being weak and greedy?" Ban smirks grew, mocking Zeldris and this proceeded to piss Zeldris off even more.

"What was that?" Zeldris said in a low and threatening tone, turning and glaring at Ban. "'Ya heard me."

"You little-" Zeldris started saying and he and Ban looked like they were about to start a fight. The two quickly stood up from their seats and I acted fast. I felt a burn on my neck and I put two [Perfect Cubes] up.