Let's get down to business!

*Tarmiel P.O.V*

"I'm sorry, but come again?" Did this human child just ask me to...teach them?

She nodded and looked up at me, pleading with her eyes. "Can you please teach me how to fight with my magical powers?"

"Why ask me of all people? There are humans here with magic that more than qualify for a teacher." Cee stuttered a bit before sighing. "Hold on, I need to do something."

Suddenly, her eyes turned pure white and she disappeared from her spot. She was still on the same floor as me, considering there was wind going in specific directions and I saw her reappear looking down at the stairs, disappeared, and then in front of me. "Alright, we're good. No one's watching or listening to us."

"Why would you need to worry about that?" I crossed my arms and stared at her, confused.

"So, uhm, can you not tell anyone what you're gonna see?" She asks, fidgeting with her hoodie. "Especially Ludociel and Sariel?"

"Mmm...fine, I suppose." I shrugged. "What is it you're going to show me?"

She let out a breath and she closed her eyes. Her back started glowing white a bit...before three pairs of large, pure white wings emerged from her back and she opened her eyes again and her eyes were green...with the Goddess Clan symbol as her pupils.

I stared at her shock. "You're of the Goddess Clan!?" I exclaimed and she immediately freaked out and she shushed me. "Not so loud! I don't want anyone to know of this yet!" She whispered yelled.

I calmed down. "So, if you're of the Goddess Clan, why hide this fact from everyone here?" I questioned and she gave me a...look. "Need I remind you of the "enemies" of the Goddess Clan are living in the same house?"

"I suppose you have a point." I said. I began thinking if I SHOULD teach her magical combat and went through the possible benefits of it. If I teach her, I could learn of her abilities and I could get her to trust me overtime and get her on our side and turn her against the Commandments...

"Sooo...will you teach me?" She spoke up in a nervous tone.

I decided on my answer. "Tomorrow, we begin training. I suggest you be in the training room an hour after breakfast." And I walked away. I glanced back at her as we went separate ways and I saw her bouncing a bit in excitement.

I couldn't help but smile a bit from how excited she looked. I got to my room on the fourth floor and I went inside. 'Let's see what you can do...'

After a good night's rest, everyone was the table and we were all eating breakfast. There were light hearted conversations in every group because no one talked outside of who they trust...except Cee. She talked to the Holy Knights, Seven Deadly Sins, and their friends. Seems like she's a social butterfly. This morning, everything went as it normally went. everyone ate and after we were done Ban and Cee took our dishes and everyone went their separate ways when they washed the dishes.

I went to a different room to discuss what I'll be doing with Cee with Ludociel, Sariel, and Nerobasta. "So Tarmiel, what is it you need to discuss with us?" Ludociel asked, closing the door behind him.

"It's about Cee." I said. "What about her?" Sariel asked

"Yesterday, before everyone went to bed, Cee had come up to me and asks me to teach her how to fight using her magical powers." I explained. This gave me surprised reactions from the three of them. "What did you say to her?" Nerobasta asked.

"I accepted. Even though I was unsure as to why she picked me, I decided it would be best to accept. I took it as an opportunity to figure out what her abilities were and just exactly what her limit to power was. Of course, I ended up learning something else along the way. " I told them. Even though she told me to not tell Ludociel or Sariel, it will be fine as long as she doesn't find out.