Chapter 27: Game of Chess

(There once ask a smiling child 'Tell me, tell me, smiling child, what the past is like to thee?' and its answers 'An Autumn evening soft and mild with a wind that sighs mournfully')

(How strange, strange that the past is a grieve and mourn that can not be changed. They are a coward that they fear of the present and future that might change if they change the past history)

The first thing he saw when he opens his eyes is a Mirror World where he stands in the middle of the Room where it surrounds by the Memory of the Past, Why did he come in here? Tsuna didn't know as he shuffles his feet in the glass mirror as his Instinct impulsing him to move and so he moves into one of the Mirror and touch it as he closes his eyes when a sudden memory enter into his mind.

Tsuna look around where it was like a Village Field, He touched his chest where he can not hear his Heartbeat (Again, He dead and being kept alive). He looks around until he saw A Male hair Man and a Blond Hair man (Giotto di Vongola Primo) sitting together. The Male hair has a weird look eyes (Like a Compass, So Beautifull and Intriguing)

"Giotto... Let's make a Vigilante Group." The Red Hair man state to Giotto

"Cozart?" Giotto question in confusion, the red hair male named Cozart

"To protect the weak one. Simon Famiglia along with your famiglia." He grins brightly

'Simon Famiglia, Isn't it one of the Vongola Enemy?' Tsuna questioned himself in confusion, 'They are close to each other, why?'

The world shifting as he saw the most heartbroken moment in the broken and wrecked house where he saw Vongola Primo Mist Guardian, Daemon Spade embracing a Beautifull Woman named Elena who dying and he begin to betrayed the Vongola.

Tsuna has a feeling there something more, therefore, he follows his Instinct to enter the Cave where the world broke apart, He enters there where he sees numerous memory in the wall (Numerous Memory that can change the future and present, so many memory like a Movie got played upon eternally) as he walks in there only got caught by someone who grabs his wrist make him halted.

"Giotto..." Tsuna uttered make his voice echoed through the Mirror Cave

"You can't enter. You're gonna drown when you enter there. You're not strong enough to enter that place." Giotto states drag him away from the dark abyss, "Come."

"B-But"

"Decimo!" Giotto cut his sentence sternly, look back at his descendant smiling softly, "I believe in you and trust in you."

Tsuna look at the Blond Man who smiling softly to him and yet there sadness in there, He clenches his hand as the world around him shift and he opens his eyes sit from his bed eyes far-away (The fae was silent as their Emperor in anger and the World is shifting, shuffling in nervous. It was calm before the storm) as Tsuna look around the room (where it has Molded in there and the Rose thorn in there along with beautiful White Rose tainted in Crimson)

He blinks when the world is silent as the Boy suppressing a wave of anger bubbling in the pit of his stomach (a betrayment and treason that can not be forgiven, the history is re-write and the wind is shifting where the Universe whispering to his Knight and the Grim reaper)

Tsuna rub his face with Madara who come out from his shadow look at him in worried, "Tsuna?"

"I... I need some time. Please tell the other for me that I gonna late to fix my sudden memory of the past. Please tell Reborn that he can come." Tsuna order to his Youkai Partner

Takeshi, Hayato, Mukuro, the Arcobaleno has gathered in the Kitchen for breakfast along with the Varia until Squalo who saw the Beast choked on his food earned a confused look until they are also frozen saw a Wolf-Like Animal come from their Mini-Boss Room except for the pipsqueak who confused (but in the understanding way)