Chapter 6: Winter Solstice

"Ittekimasu!!" 

Hayato and Tsuna called out, Tsuna has a dreamless sleep make him can sleep contently and deeply. IN the morning, as usual, he and Hayato eat breakfast along with Dino and Reborn but this time Before Tsuna get out of the House, He looks at Dino.

"They are coming for their Sky, Dino-san." Tsuna called out to him startling Dino

"What?"

Hayato understands, "Your Subordinate at outside."

"Come on, Aeolus. We're gonna late to School." Tsuna put the dishes in the Sink

"Yeah."

They go out from the House with as expected of Tsuna Instinct Dino-san subordinate has come to the House with Tsuna who waved to them with friendly and Innocent smile with his Sky Fire that spread to them giving them an Assuring Feeling make them has no choice but to smile back to the Young Man in front of them.

"Buon Giorno, Freyr" Tsuna greet Romario who raised one of his eyebrows by the Nickname, "you have a Bright Blue Color, So beautiful Color like a Rain falling from the Bright Sky as expected of Dino-san Rain Guardian."

"Jyudaime!" Hayato called him

Hayato already got used to snap back his Boss from whatever the Fae whispering to him, Nana-sama asked him to bring her son from whatever trance he has and Hayato decided to do it greatly since he know that his Boss/ Friend is often drifted away.

Tsuna blinks back from his Trance, "Ah, Apologized. I didn't mind freaking you out. Sorry about that, Anemoi Onii-san." He looks back at Dino

"Don't worry. what are you guys doing? I didn't ask you to come to pick me up."

"We aren't here for you, Boss. We were just walking around and happened to end up here." Romario said

"All the way from Hotel by yourself?"

Tsuna grins, "You are Loved by your Prometheus, Anemoi Onii-san."

"Morning!" Takeshi voice called out to Tsuna and Hayato, "What are y'all up to?"

"Good Morning, Minamoto no Yorimitsu."

"Oh? New Nickname?"

"I had a feeling that you will become a Great Swordsmen and the Samurai." Tsuna said with his usual Dreamy Voice and Eyes jolted look at Hayato, "Right! You are Susanoo!!!"

"J-Jyudaime?"

"Hahaha. You are interesting as always, Tsuna."

"I take that as a compliment, I will call you Susanoo from now on, Haya-Haya. Well, then. Let's go to School. See you later, Skinwalker. Anemoi Onii-san, Prometheus."

Tsuna hummed skipped in his walk with Hayato who sigh and Yamamoto who still laughing, Dino and with his subordinates look at Tsuna back in silence until got broke by Dino himself.

"Why he call Romario Freyr"

"Don't worry, It's mean that he took a liking to Romario. what do you think about those two?"

"Beats Me. The Most Important Thing in a Family is Trust. I can't accept them until it been shown."

"Want to test them then?"

Tsuna who walk to School with Hayato and Takeshi only can hum in excited ignoring the question from his Friends until he got dragged by a Red Cars leaving Hayato and Takeshi in panicked want to chase the Car.

"Wait. Those Guys are from Momokyo-Kai, the Yakuza who control this Area. You guys can't beat them. Leave this to Dino and his Men."

"I can't do that." Hayato declared