Chapter 21: Fourth Battle- Rain Match I

Tsuna looks back at his 'Onii-san', Dino Cavallone who walk into the School along with Romario while Dr Shamal turns around to go back home before reminding Tsuna to drink the Medicine every day.

"Let's go." Xanxus jump out from the broken window didn't wait for his subordinate

They follow their Boss with Tsuna who let out an exhale from the pressure, Romario check Hayato while Dino embrace his 'Little Brother' who melt under his Sky Flame.

"Are you okay, Fratellino?" [Little Brother] Dino ask in worried when Tsuna limp in his hold

"I am tired..." Tsuna muttered

Reborn jump into Tsuna shoulder send out his Sun Flame, "Not surprised, You surpassed your Limit in training with Basil."

Dino is worried about his Fratellino especially when his face is so pale, He lifts the Boy into his arm letting Tsuna snuggle into the crook of his neck. They go home in silence with Tsuna sleeping in Dino's arms (knocked out from the world like the Sleeping Beauty who is sleeping deeply in the Forest) Madara who come out from the shadow let out the Healing Pulse.

XXXXXXX

Tsuna woke up from his slumbering sleep when the morning sunbeam brightly from the window. The wisps that hung around the ceiling fan seemed to be jumping about in excitement, the robin that had been following him around was singing louder than it was before, and the spirit flowers that grew from his window, spreading outwards across the walls and clinging to the furniture, seemed to glow especially bright that morning.

He yawned and stretched, eyes lingering briefly on a small spirit that had wandered through the walls. It squeaked when it noticed Tsuna watching, and disappeared onto the road Between. He got up and did his daily routine

It was a day where Tsuna trained with Basil and Reborn again for the Deathperation mode and the Attack he wishes to know.

Tsuna look around the Forest where He can the spirit hide behind the Tree looking at them in silence, The Fae who was giggling. Tsuna look at the Old Man in the photo in his hand in silence, The Old Man may look Kind but his Instinct is screaming of danger danger danger (Rotten, bubbling, boiled)

"He does not like Mafia Boss, does he?" Basil ask laughing with Tsuna who humming in silence

"Out of all bosses who chose to be either combative or moderate, with the exception of the first, the 9th was the model of moderate," Reborn informed

"For his sake, We can risk our lives. Master says that he has those kinds of charm." Basil state

Tsuna stared at the photo in silence then look at Reborn, "He is like you, Skinwalker. It blooms like a rose amidst a field of blood, like red spider lilies grew on the edge of hell, like daisies sprung up on the side of the road."

"Pardon me?" Basil ask in confused

Tsuna smiled, "Don't worry. Many people didn't understand."

(Yes, Just like Rose that covered in Blood and Red Spider Lilies capturing and trapping the Enemy under the disguised of the Beauty into the Hell where Helios waiting and Like White Daisies who is Innocent on Outside waiting for the Wind shifting and the White Daisies tainted in Crimson like a Dawn.)

"Sawada-dono-" He got cut by Tsuna look, "Uh, I mean, Tsuna-dono." Tsuna nod in satisfied make the boy's chest warmed slightly, "You are a weird person, not a bad one just like there is something in you that attract people."

Tsuna smile looks at the younger boy in silence, "You know, Basil-Kun. It's like how Honey and Bess attract to each other and Just like Bee attracted to the Flower." He ruffled the boy dirty sand blond hair make the Boy yelped, "Let's go train!"