Chapter 16: Begining of the Ring Battle

"Ah..." Tsuna comment look at the sunset sky then at Reborn in confused, "What does that mean?"

"A One on One battle between those who hold the same type of the Ring!" Iemitsu declared

"Oh?" Tsuna blink tilted his head

"After that, It just says to wait for direction." Iemitsu said closing his eyes

Tsuna blinks and stiffen when two girls come out from the forest, they have the same look and hair as a Twin except for the casual clothes of course. Tsuna narrowed his eyes at the girls in front of him, Those Mask...

'Why are they involved in this Ring?' Tsuna asks with narrowed eyes clenching his hand, 'Just as Ran nii-san said, they are involved in the Tri-Ni-Sette problem. They are not Vongola or Varia, They just looking for the Bearer of the Vongola Ring to bear the Tri-Ni-Sette Time.'

"During this Ring conflict, we will be the judges." One of the girl state monotony

"Who are they?" Hayato ask

"We are Cervellone Organization, which serves directly under the 9th."

"During the Ring Conflict, our decision is that of 9th."

"The 9th believes that his measurement will please all of the family members."

"Any objection, Xanxus-sama?" One of the girls ask looking at Xanxus who silent, they nod, "Thank you very much."

"Wait, I have an Objection." Iemitsu chirped up narrowed his eyes at the Twin, "Even I, The External Advisor, have never heard the Cervellone Organization. How can I allow you to Judge when the Future of the Vongola Family is at Stake?"

"We can not recognize your Objection. We serve the 9th and can not be commanded by the likes of you."

"Lies." Tsuna said clenching his Sky Ring glaring at the Twin, His voice echoed clearly through the Hill make them look at Tsuna, "I know you two. HE told me about you two. Yes, you are not be commanded by External Advisor even the 9th can not command you two."

"Tsuna? What are you talking about?" Takeshi ask in confused

"You two is the same as Vindice, am I right?" Tsuna asks narrowed his eyes, "We are already connected." He glared at them with his Orange Eye full of his Sky Flame suppressing anger hissed, "Who did you two visit next, Yu-chan?! You two didn't care about this World, Future, or Parallel World. You two just do your duty and that is looking for 'Sacrifice', Am I wrong?"

"Jyudaime." Hayato called out to him

Xanxus narrowed his eyes at the Boy who has a Pure Sky Flame, Those eyes make him look like he can see deep into his soul. Those eyes for some reason, He didn't like those eyes. Sacrifice? don't tell me... Xanxus glance at the Boy and the Cevellone Girls in silence then smirk well, isn't it interesting, the boy has some secret...

Tsuna took a deep breath claiming his Anger but still glaring at the Twins, "I've been waiting for you two to come after I heard about you two from HIM. Well, Where the battle place held?"

"The Location in Nanimori middle school, late at night." She answer

"We will be waiting for you at 11 O'Clock tomorrow evening."

"NANIMORI MIDDLE SCHOOL?!!!" Tsuna shout in pale the same as Ryohei, Takeshi and Hayato

"Is there something wrong with the place?"

"THERE IS!!" Tsuna and Hayato shout in unison

Tsuna grab his hair, "Kyo-san gonna kill us!" 

As the cue, he remembers he gasped look at the side of the forest, send out his Sky Flame to his hidden guardians.