Chapter 4: Rhythm of the Falling Rain

After the Fight, Tsuna who want to stand up has his Knee Buckled up panting with Reborn and Gokudera who go into his Side. Tsuna begins to coughing harshly.

"Jyudaime!" Gokudera shouted in worried

"Oi, Tsuna!"

"I'm Fine. Just *Sigh*" Tsuna took a deep breath, "It's okay."

"You have explanation to do, Dame-Tsuna."

Tsuna smiled, "Isn't it?" He looks at Hayato, "So, Where do you stay?"

"Uh, I can look for an Apartment."

"No. You could stay with me. I'm sure Reborn summoned you in here without giving you the Apartment of House, right? Besides, you are Underage. I'm sure Mama love to have you in our House."

"But-"

Tsuna subconsciously showing his Puppy Dog eye, "No?"

Hayato flinches sighs in resigned, "I understand."

They decided to go home with Tsuna who told Hayato about his World with him who listened to his Story in fascination until he halted to look at the Sky.

"Say, Skywalker. I don't know Cow can fall from the Sky." Tsuna suddenly speak

Hayato raised one of his eyebrows in confusion with Reborn who didn't know what to say tipping his fedora into his Eyes. (The Shadow Man laughing out loud in amusement behind the Baby) Tsuna continued to hum happily skipped into the House.

"Mama, I'm Back! I bring Appolo with me!" Tsuna call out

"Oh My!" Nana comes into the Front Door look at Hayato who stuttered to greet him, "My, You have a beautiful Piano Sound. No wonder, Tsuna want to stay beside you."

Hayato blushed, "U-Uh. I promise to protect Jyudaime!"

Nana smile nod in satisfaction, "Tsuna, Can you bring Hayato-Kun into his Bedroom and Hayato-kun call me Mama please."

"H-Huh? No, I can't."

"Then Nana please."

"Y-Yes. N-Nana-sama."

Tsunayoshi who has Reborn in his arm giggled bring Hayato into his Room where it got decorated with the Ocean Theme make Hayato wide eye in surprised look at Tsuna who grins.

"I know you love Ocean that's why I ask Mama to decorated your Room."

"Thank you, no, I mean HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW?!!"

Tsuna giggled sit on the floor gestured Hayato to sit across him, "It's because I see it."

"What do you mean?" 

Hayato has his head in his hand after listening to his Boss, no, Friends told his Mother Line. He is Onmyouji or Mage in Modern Word. He can use Magic called a 'Miracle' because it need help from Fae and Spirits. He can hear the Mother Nature Voice and Fae and Elves and Youkai.

"I remember when I was still Child, I almost fall into the Weel because of the Vengeful Spirit who got killed in there persuade me to play with her but thankfully Mama who know, Drag me away from the Vengeful Spirit." Tsuna chuckled like it was every day things

Hayato looks at Reborn who sips his Espresso in silence nodding in confirmation, "I almost got him whisked away into the Mountain if not for the sudden Gust of Wind save him from the 'Tengu', Tsuna said."

Hayato took a deep breath, "I see..."

"So..." Tsuna look up at him who raised one of his eyebrows