Chapter 31: Anger of the God Vessel

(The other deeply felt again and friendship like a river flowed, constant and strong its silent course for nought withstood its gentle force.)

(It's impossible to beat the blood of Mafia )

Tsuna opens his eyes look at the glitter in his room, the fae whispering to him. Tsuna blink looks at the room where there a Roots in his room as his Flame flickering in his eyes. Somewhere, Music is eternal and dace is the soul unleased. Emanating from bird nests. Melodies rise with the sun and stars. Cellos call from sand dunes and seas.

"Daemon Spade..." Tsuna uttered the name (The fae hissing the name like it was a curse) with his eyes that look so far away, far from the present and future.

A Memory coming into his mind as the Tri-Ni-Sette realized the balance of the world goes into un-natural as the Earth, the pillar of the Sky, Sea and Rainbow is dying and slowly engulfed into darkness as the memory of the future invade his mind.

(A Memory that feels like a Movie turning on whole 24 hours non-stop and the speed that make his head headache. Tsuna closes his eyes, took a deep breath, claiming his heartbeat, listening calmly, one by one as the world whisper to him as the Voice of God whispers to him.)

"-na, Tsuna!" A Squeaky, High Voice echoed in his mind like a knife pierce him in his head, killing the dark thought

Tsuna opens his eyes look at those Black Onix eyes of Reborn, "I am fine."

Reborn jump down from the bed when he saw those Golden Eyes who has a wave of bubbling anger, He pities someone who received the wrath of Tsuna. He goes to the bathroom, walks into the school along with Hayato only brighten when saw a familiar red hair (A Flower that withering away slowly become healthy again even though there is some of the Dark Miasma that lurking around him, floating around him)

"Enma!!" Tsuna shout to him makes him flinch slightly, looking back, "Good Morning, Oberon!"

"G-Good Morning." Enma stuttered with a small voice

"Sou da! He is Gokudera Hayato, My Storm Guardian."

"Jyuudaime?" Hayato confused

"This is Enma Kozato, Shimon Famiglia Boss." Tsuna answer with a smile

Hayato wide eyes slightly look at Enma, dipped his head slightly (Reborn drilled into his head how to act like the Mafia Boss Right-Hand Man), "Nice to meet you."

Tsuna grabs Enma hand make him flinch slightly but Tsuna didn't mind it as he smiles brightly and beamly like a Sun to the Earth that the Flower need, "You can call me Tsuna. Everyone calls me Tsuna besides you are already my friends!"

Enma didn't know why but he let this weird boy drag him as his storm guardian, Gokudera Hayato sigh in resign follow his Boss. Tsuna speaking to him like he is a chatterbox, speaking something that he didn't understand as it speaks out of the topic he understood.

"Sa- I mean, Tsuna-san, Why you call me Oberon?" Enma questioned quietly

Tsuna halted turn around with those Honey eyes that eerily like a Golden Colour under the Sunlight, He grins brightly at Enma.

"Because you are the King of the Fae, The King of the Earth where the Flower is blooming but I see your flower is withering around you. You are Oberon." Tsuna answer like it was an obvious thing while Hayato scribble in his notebook

"Flower?"

"Yeah. Flower. A Beautifull Flower because Earth is so beautiful where the Flower is bloom in full bloom as it gives the place where they can stay safe as the Sky embrace them, is it not?" Tsuna tilted his head