11 • Widower (5) •

So I edited this and completely fucking forgot to post it. Call me dumb ;-;

This is so stupid I love it.

Why did the swan hiss?
(Weirdly, swans have something to do with my name hahah)

Claire

"Mama!" The three year old ran to me.

"Hi bubba, Hello! How was your day?" I asked, picking him up.

"Papa 'n I play today!" He exclaimed happily.

"Oh? That's fun! Can I join next time you and papa play?" I asked, knocking my shoes off my leg while I carried the boy to the living room.

"Mhm!" He nodded adorably.

"Alright then," I chuckled, setting him down. "Where's papa and Jules?"

"Room?" He cocked his head to one side.

"Thank you, bubbly. Mama got you cookies," I said, pulling the paper bag from my purse.

"Cookie yay!" He cheered, pulling the cookie out to eat. I went up to our room and pushed the door open to find Niall on the bed, typing away on his laptop.

"Really Ni? You're sick and you still can't put the damn thing away?" I asked, my hands on my hips as I glared at him.

"My fucking boss, I swear to god. The man wants this done like today and he's such a fucking dick," Niall blabbered. "How was your day, angel?"

"Helped kids. Led a coding team. Thought about our kids. Worried about you. Just the usual," I shrugged, climbing into bed. He set his laptop aside and opened his arms, letting me curl up to him.

"Okay, worrying about me is not the usual," he said.

"Hmm no. It actually is. I worry about you everyday. I worry about when you'll lose your job because you're a dumbass," I joked and he laughed.

"Oh fuck off! Seriously, why am I dating my bully?" He asked.

"Just dating? Ouch, Horan. Ouch," I held a hand over my heart.

"What do ya want me to say? Loving? It sounds weird, no? 'Why am I loving my bully?'," he said.

"Yeah okay no," I laughed. "Work was tiring. It was a normal day but I was very tired."

"Sorry for keeping you occupied last night?" He smirked.

"Not everything is about sex, you fucker," I slapped his chest. "I just feel tired. Age is really catching up to me."

"You're barely 31, what're you talking about?" He scoffed. I sighed when I heard him address my age. "What's wrong, my love?"

"When I was younger I wanted to be married and have at least two kids by the time I was thirty. I kinda gave that dream up when I decided to take medicine but... I guess a small part of me still craves for that," I chuckled.

"But we already have two kids," Niall said and I nodded.

"I know. And I love them more than anything in this world. Well, besides their father but you get the point. But I've always wanted to experience it. Like, be pregnant. Feel everything. Morning sickness, cravings, all the pains," I smiled dreamily. "And this in no way is me trying to... persuade you. I'm so so happy with our kids and I wouldn't want it any other way."

"Well what if..." he trailed off, looking confused.

"Hmm?"

"What if we made your dreams come true?" He asked.