10 • Celebrity Crush (2) •

Yeahhh this one's pretty random.

What do you call a hippie's wife?

Chloe Martin

The knocking on my door caught my attention immediately. I was quick to attend to it. Opening the door, I saw Niall on the other side.

"Hi baby," he said in between kisses.

"Good morning, my love. Come in," I opened the door wider and he stepped in.

"You look so beautiful today," he complimented. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"It's 9 in the morning and I'm barely awake. I'm far from beautiful right now," I said.

"Yeahhh but you're always gonna be beautiful for me," he said.

"Aww you're so cute," I cooed.

"Thank you, darling," he sat down on my couch and pat it, asking me to sit down. I sat down beside him and put my head in his lap, pulling my leg up.

"You know, I've been thinking," he started, fiddling with my hair.

"Oh no."

"Oh shush," he chuckled. "Maybe we should go public? I hate having to stay six feet away from you when we go on dates. I wanna be able to hold you and kiss you whenever I want rather than being cautious of a fucking camera."

"Niall," I sighed, sitting up. "You know I want nothing more than that but people-."

"Will talk. I know. But for how long? It's going to stop some day, Chlo," he said.

"I-... okay fine. Please don't make me regret this," I said.

"Ah! Thank you, baby. Thanks!" Niall hugged me tightly.

"Such a child. Why do I love you?" I laughed.

"Because I'm just that awesome," He sassed. After a simple post on our instagrams we finally announced our relationship to the world. Niall immediately snatched my phone away and put it aside. I could already predict how the comments would be. Calling me all sorts of name because I'm older than him. But as long as the two of us are happy, it's all that matters.

"Let's go get ice cream," He said. He pulled me out of the couch and dragged me to my room. I got dressed and the two of us left my house.

"I've been to scarier events but, for some reason, this is more terrifying than all that," I said.

"We're gonna be fine, okay?" Niall tried to comfort me.

"I guess we'll see," I shrugged. We parked his car outside an ice cream parlour. Niall slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Fuckin hell I've been wanting to do this for so long," he said, making me giggle.

"I can tell. You've never held me this tight," I said.

"But you have," he smirked knowingly.

"Fucking shut up," I shoved him, laughing.

"What? I'm not lying am I?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but let's not talk about it, shall we?" I said and he shrugged.

"Hi! What can I get you?" The woman asked.

"Hi hun. Can I get a two scoop of cookies and cream?" I asked and she nodded, getting started on my cup.

"Make that two," Niall said. The girl gave us our bowls and both of us hurried to pay with me winning in the end.