12 • Never Have I Ever (1) •

I wrote this a while back and contemplated posting it but I guess I changed my mind :)

What did the fish say when they swam into a wall?

Rachel Grace

"Layla! Where are my glasses?" I yelled as I entered her hotel room.

"I don't know, have you checked the washroom?"

"Of course I did, dummy," I rolled my eyes.

"Did you check the nightstand drawer?" She asked.

"Oh," I looked at her guiltily. "Uh.. sorry?"

"You keep telling me you knock it over some nights so now you put it in those drawers. Next time, please use your brain," She sassed.

"No need to be so mean," I huffed childishly. I returned to my room and found my glasses, putting it on, I could finally see the world clear enough.

"Rachel! Did you take my shampoo again?" Haley walked in.

"It smells good. And it keeps my waves wavy. I'll buy you another. Sorry," I smiled cheekily.

"You are so lucky you're adorable," she pouted, annoyed with me.

"I love you Lele!" I blew her a kiss. She dropped her angry facade and smiled.

"Just let me know if you use it, yeah?" She said and I nodded.  I went back to packing my bag as we were leaving the hotel to go to the next venue. We were on a world tour and our day get so hectic. We're either in rehearsal, interviews or shows. We barely get time to eat or sleep but I suppose it's the fun of it all. We're all in our mid twenties having the time of our lives.

Our manager, Chloe, walks into my room, typing away on her phone.

"Right so, interview with Ellen later tomorrow.  Don't forget. I'll have Ella come talk to you because we don't want to stir up drama now, do we?" Chloe said.

"Yep. Sure. Got it," I nodded. "Thanks Chlo!"

"Don't mention it," she smiled briefly as she walked out of my room. Once we were done packing, we put all our things in the tour bus and finally got on the road again.

"Oh Freya, here you are," I said, sitting beside my third band member. She passed another controller to me and we started on a game of FIFA.

"Yeah, you hoe. Where were you?" She asked.

"Packing? Like everyone was?" I said.

"I never even open that thing anyway," she said, making me laugh.

"Yeah I can tell. You need to wash this Rey," I chuckled.

"Don't be mean, Chels," she shoved me.

"I'm only joking," I giggled. We continued to play until the two of us got tired of it.

"Oh you guys are finally done. Can we watch a movie?" Layla asked. I pat the place beside me and she sat down.

"And where's Haley?"

"Asleep. The girl was up all night on the phone with Trixie," Layla answered.

"Adorable Aww," I cooed. Trixie was Haley's girlfriend of almost four years. All of knew Haley had a ring for Trixie. She was just waiting for the tour to get over, which is only two short months.

We ended up binge watching a couple of the older chic flicks and had a jolly good time doing so. The next day came quicker than anticipated. All of us were thrown into dresses they thought suited our style. Which meant, I was in a floral jumpsuit that somehow complimented my currently bubblegum coloured hair perfectly. It also bought out the shine in my eyes, one said. I wondered how since mine are so dark brown. I suppose my contacts makes my eyes shine. My make up was so pink and bubbly which wasn't something I preferred but I had no choice over any of this.