Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Edward POV:

Once we got to New York Alice decided that we would look for Bella at the mall. Why would Alice think Bella would go to the mall? After about three hours at the mall we walk out off Forever 21. I smell Bella. I look across the mall and hear Bella say “Man up Nico, you have gone through worse.”

“Nope. I think this is the worst. You broke me.” This kid who must be Nico says jokingly

“Stop joking Nico and….” Bella stops walking and drops her bags.  Why would she be shopping? 

“BELLA ANSWER ME!!”Nico yells  and I start to get worried when she doesn’t answer.

“ISABELLA MARIE SWAN IF YOU DON’T ANSWER ME, I SWEAR THAT I WILL TAKE YOU TO OUR FATHER!” They share a father?  It looked like Bella was about to answer him but then She looked into my eyes like she just noticed me looking a gasped, my families look at what is gasped at and the gasped too. 

“Nico, it’s him, the asshole, Edward Cullen.” Wow so I am an asshole. I see Bella lean onto Nico and then is see her slump and Nico struggle to hold her up. I hurry over there.

“Need help?” I ask

“Bella probably won’t like it but I need help getting her back to camp. If you noticed I am not the strongest guy here? And Bella kinda fangirled in there and Charlie would not let her wear black. So she bot like everything. I mean look at the number of bags. These are all hers, wait are those your brothers can the help carry the bags, Bella and me are stronger then we look and I want to carry Bella because she would murder you if you are one of them carried her. “ Nico says with like 30 bags around them and picks up bella.

“Only if we get to see this camp. Emmet! Jasper! Come here!” Nico just nodded.

“Who is this.” Jasper says.

“I am Nico, Bella’s half-brother. If you haven’t guesses that Charlie isn’t Bella’s Real dad, and he knows that, so don’t worry.” Nico says and Jasper nods.

“Who knew Bella could shop this much?” Emmet exclaims

“At least this is only the hot topic load we haven’t even been to Tillys or forever 21. And this time piper and/or Annabeth and/or our half-sister Hazel is not here. Piper and Hazel just like the shops but Annabeth will fangirl with Bella and they buy double this. It is the only time I am glad that Hazel is Dating Frank because I don’t have to go and carry Bella’s bag because he is nice enough to do that for her.” Nico explains walking to the parking lot, Alice and the rest of them catch on and start to walk behind us.

“Nico, this is the rest of the Cullens. “  I say walking next to Nico. Emmet, Jasper, and I are holding at least 10 bags each. 

“Edward whose bags are those?” Alice asks

“Bells, no can you be quite. Wait here I have to go get my driver.” Nico says. The grumbles “stupid sisters. Stupid will. I mean I am more than 90 years old and I still have to have a driver.”

< five minutes later >

A limo pulls up and Nico hops out.

“Put the bags in back and get in, this will be a long drive.” Nico says

< Awkward 45 minute drive with a still unconscious Bella>

We get to this hill with extremely long grass and Nico gets out.

“Follow me, I want to see something.” Nico says and we follow him up the hill. I see a Pine tree with something in the branches. Is that a golden Fleece? IS THAT A DRAGON?

“try to pass past the pine tree.” Nico says and we all walk past the pine tree to see millions of cabins.

“Oh no.  This is bad We have to tell Chiron but first wait here with Bella and the bags.” Nico says the leaves. Five minutes later he returns with a blonde guy named will, I know from the vision, piper, a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes,a guy with curly brown hair and looks hyper, a guy with black hair and sea green eyes, then lastly a girl with curly blonde hair and grey eyes. Will’s arm is around Nico, boy blonde hair is holding Piper’s Hand and the guy with black hair has girl blonde on his back.

“Will can you take care of Bella, she fainted. Rest of us, I know Hazel will be mad that she missed this but, this is the guy who Bella met in forks. And remember what I told you what he did last week? Well bella said if we ever meet him we have a right to punch him. But first introduce yourself and how your related to Bella.” Nico says.

“I am Jason, Bella’s cousin and this is Piper, my girlfriend, one of Bella’s best friend.” Boy blonde said with his arm around Piper. 

“I am Leo and I am Bella’s bes guy friend.” Said the curly brown haired one.

“I am Percy, I’m Bella’s cousin. This is my lovely wife Annabeth and she is Bella’s other best friend. ”Said the last guy with the girl on her back, who he set down but has a hand on her waist. 

Bella’s POV:

I wake up with will looking over me. I push him away and I smile when I see my loving friends/Family are beating stupidward up. I smile and say “When can I join in the fun?”

The Cullens looked at me shocked I just smirk at them. I walk up and surprisingly see a Edward with bruises. My friends move back from Edward and I see him stand up.

“Bella I am sorry…”

“It’s too late to apologize.” I say and I hear Leo start singing the song in the background “Shut up Leo.” I yell

“YOU CAN’T SHUT UP MCHSHIZZLE!!”

“Leo remember what happened last time. Do you want that to happen again.” I turn around, with my hands on my hips, and smirk.

“No ma’m.” I ca n hear Edward chuckle along with Emmet. 

“Good, now I can finally do what I have been waiting to do.” I turn around and knee Edward as hard as I can in the balls. Edward crumbles almost instantly when I hear the boys oooing behind me. I smirk again, turn around, and high five everyone then hug Nico.

“Thanks for being the best big bro ever.” I say the leave them standing there and walk back to my cabin.