Chapter Ten Heavenly Master's Black Fingers

At this time, I looked very anxious. I pulled my hands up and down all over my body, hoping to take out something for self-defense, but I wrapped it with the master. There was nothing on me except the knife that the master gave me. It was difficult. Can't let me use a knife to deal with the wildfire? Then I'll use a knife to dig a hole in the ground and get in. But at this moment, I suddenly remembered the master's trick to deal with ghost fires when he was drunk. He said it was boy urine. I know what boy urine is. It's the urine of a virgin, and I am also a virgin, so my urine is OK. . At the moment I didn't think much about it. I immediately took off my pants and sprinkled a circle around me. After urinating, I hid in it and watched the group of ghost fires drifting towards me, but after drifting to the place where I just peeed, they The flame on the surface of the body flashed brightly and brightly, and then floated back. It seems that boy pee is really useful. I secretly smiled when hiding inside. It seems that I am not too stupid, but it seems that boy pee is not enough. After returning, the ghost fire slowly floats towards me. , When they floated to the place where there were boys peeing, their body surface began to flash brightly again, but only after a few flashes, it stopped flashing, and I looked at the ground again and found that the boys had already peeed. It seeps into the ground, no wonder it's useless. So I took off my pants and wanted to pee some more boy pee, but there was so much pee for me to pee. After holding it for a long time, I squeezed a drop. I wanted to cry without tears. I wanted to know that I would drink more when I came. The water is ready, but it's no use thinking too much at this time. Watching the surrounding ghost fires get closer and closer, I yelled. "Master, help! I don't have weapons, I can't fight!!" The shout called the master. He saw that I was surrounded by ghost fires, and ran over immediately, using his magical black color as he ran. Pointed a few clusters of wildfires with my fingers, and when he ran over, the wildfires around me were almost touched by him. I breathed a sigh of relief, but the master scolded me that I was really useless. These ghost fires basically have no attack power at all. They will only approach you blindly and burn you with fire. As long as you don't let it approach you, it's okay. I I thought what you said was simple, you have black fingers, what do I have, threaten them with a knife not to come over, otherwise I cut them? When the master saw that I was stunned, he was helpless. He moved the jar and asked me to put my hand in and dip it, but not too much. I should put my hand in, and it felt sticky to the contents, and it was cool, I remember. I stretched out the words of the master just a little bit. The master saw that the color of my hand turned black and said, "Xiaoqiang, listen up now. The master's teachings to you over the years can only be regarded as a basic introduction to Taoism. There are many useful things that the master did not teach you. Today, the master will teach you the first thing." "This method is called'Heavenly Master's Black Fingers'. It is what I often use when dealing with ghosts and fires together. Now you adjust your mind and focus your whole body's attention on both hands, and then follow me to recite the spell." I nodded, put my two hands in front of my eyes, and stared at these two hands, slowly, I actually felt that my hands became very magical, and the black matter on my hands seemed to be possessed. Magic, I was delighted, and laughed. After seeing me laugh, the master knew that I had done it. He was also very happy at the moment. He said after touching a few ghost fires that were too close to us with the black fingers of the heavenly master. "Okay, Xiaoqiang, spells are also very spells. Remember, you must not relax your attention when chanting a spell. Only then will it work!" "Okay!" I shouted, looking confident. "Fanxuanbao, Puli is boundless!" the master shouted, and I also read it out loudly, "Fanxuanbao, Puli is boundless!" "The guards of the gods, the sins of the heavens have disappeared, and the old monarch is anxious like a law!" "Guard of the gods, the sins of the heavens are extinguished, and the old man is anxious as a law and order!" After the last word fell, I immediately felt that my hands had the magic power of the black substance, and I looked up and looked not far away. The ghost fire, stretched out his hand, and suddenly a drop of the black material in his hand flew out and fell on the ghost fire. The ghost fire stopped moving immediately, and the black material bounced again after falling on the ghost fire and divided into a few drops. The other few drops fell on other ghost fires, and those ghost fires did not move. It turned out to be like this. I learned the posture of the master just now. Every time I stretched out my finger, a few clusters of ghost fires would be frozen. After ten minutes, the clusters of ghost fires were almost fixed by the master and I. Some of the timid people who were going down couldn't move when they saw the leader who was going to die. They must have gone up to die too. They turned around and ran away in a hurry. I shook my hand and looked at the master with excitement. The master smiled at me and stretched out his hand to touch my head, but noticed the black substance in his hand, and then stretched his hand back again. On the other hand, I walked to a cluster of ghost fires and touched it with my hand. I found that there was nothing wrong with touching the ghost fires with my hands stained with black matter, and there was a cold feeling. "Master, what do we do next? With so many wildfires, you can sell them for a lot of money, right?" This sentence awakened the master and saw the master's eyes suddenly lit up. Then he walked to the ghost fire and looked at it. While watching, he nodded and said, "Xiaoqiang, you are right. These ghost fires are inherently harmful to the villagers. Damn, we sold them, so it's a good idea for the sky. Well, I'll contact the buyer tomorrow, and there will definitely be a lot of people buying them." Talking about the master, he laughed violently, and then the master ran to the parking place with me and drove the car here. Now it was the night, and the villagers were asleep, so I didn't notice that I was driving with the master. I went to the foot of the mountain from the village, and when I reached the foot of the mountain, the master followed me to move the ghost fires to the car. Although there are a large number of these ghost fires, they are small in size. Usually they float in the air. Let me and the master at the mercy. We used the method of stacking the Arhats, and loaded all the ghost fires in one car. After the installation, the day was almost dawn. The master drove the car back to the original place, and then walked with me to the village. go. When I returned to the village, the sky was already bright and the villagers were all awake. The village chief led the villagers out and saw that the master had run over in the village immediately. After running over, a group of people chatted about this and that. , But it was chaotic. In the end, the village chief told everyone not to speak. He came to ask, and the villagers stopped.