Chapter 6 Master

"Then you can't go up when you get down." I said, and then took out a small knife from my pocket. The master used it for self-defense, saying that it was a god-worshipped knife, and it was made all at once. Woolen cloth. I climbed up the tree, found the rope hanging the corpse, and cut it with a knife. After the corpse fell to the ground, I climbed down from the tree, patted my hand and said, "Then buddy, I'm leaving. ..." "Oh, don't worry, let's talk more and we will talk to God..." But before I took two steps, I heard a weird voice behind me. I turned around and looked around and found that a figure appeared in the air about one meter above the ground, wearing a white robe, with a long tongue sticking out of my mouth. He came out and stretched to the lower abdomen. He looked down and looked at me with a trace of desire in his eyes. "My buddy, you are white and tender. It must be a good product. Why don't you try it for me? You have to know our pain. It's been a long time to have a good meal." I stepped back a few steps and said, "How can you be like this? I put you down. You are going to be condemned by God!" "I'll fart, I see you, don't waste time, hurry up and go home to sleep after eating." He flew towards me as he said, but at this moment, a voice suddenly sounded, which also caused the hanged ghost to stop. "slow!" After hearing the sound, I found that behind the hanged ghost, the old woman I met just now chased up. She arched her waist, her hands behind her back, and seemed to be walking, but her feet were off the ground. "I said you are a hanged ghost, do you have to snatch everything from my old woman? Tell you this young man and my old woman want it, so you can go and play." When the old woman said that the hanged ghost was definitely unhappy, she saw the hanged ghost with his hands on his hips, looking viciously at the old woman who was half shorter than herself, and said, "Dead old woman, I think you should go find a good tooth first. Grab someone from me, you are tired of your life." The old woman ignored the hanged ghost and walked straight towards me. Seeing that, it seemed that she was planning to do something. The hanged ghost behind her immediately followed him. I was scared, I thought, right? Let's come together? I guess I don't have enough lean meat for them to eat. So I turned around and ran. After running for a while, I looked back, but found that those two things were not far behind me, and I couldn't get rid of them. After running for a while, I couldn't run. , I stopped slowly, tilting my waist and gasping for breath. Two shameless things chased up behind me, and I heard the voice of the old woman talking. "Hang the ghost, be careful. There is something strange on this guy. I bit him just now and broke my dentures." "Relax, I'm not you, I will be very gentle and bite down..." I didn't feel tired when I was a shining soul, and I ran wildly. Although I am stupid, I still know that life is very precious. The master often tells me that life is the most precious thing in this world. Without life, you can do nothing. can not do this. But my stamina was limited, and I felt tired again when I ran, and my head became dizzy because of the pressure on my blood, and I fell to the ground without running a few steps. I thought I wouldn't be so unlucky. This is the first time I came out with the master, and I had to suffer such a serious crime, and maybe I had to be eaten by the two ruthless things behind. I wanted to cry for a while. With that, how can the master be like this, leaving me here alone, I am very scared! The terrifying ghost behind me got closer and closer, but there was still an endless mountain road ahead. When I was about to be frustrated, a pair of cloth shoes suddenly appeared in front of me. There was a lot of dirt stuck on these cloth shoes, a hole was broken in the front, and a thumb was sticking out from the inside. I can see that the owner of the cloth shoes should have been walking for a long time before making the shoes like this. I looked up, and when I saw the familiar face of the owner of the cloth shoes, tears filled my eyes. "Ooo, ooo ... how come now you master ah ... hum, Xiaoqiang scared, they eat little strong, hum ..." The master let out a sigh of relief. He picked me up, patted me on the back and comforted me, "Xiaoqiang doesn't cry, the master is always by your side." After finishing speaking, the master put me on the ground again, and he stood up and watched. To the hanged ghost and old woman who have been following me over there. "Oh, I said the old lady, I have sent you back with all my hard work, but you still took the initiative to send it back, what do you mean?" The old woman curled her lips in disapproval, "My old man is boring and has nothing to do. I can't play with your apprentice." "Really, let's forget it, my apprentice is timid, let me play with your old man." The master took out the talisman, and it seemed that it was going to be true. The hanged ghost over there didn't want to hit it as soon as the master took out the talisman. "I said the old lady, he seems to be a Taoist priest, let's go, she is our nemesis." "I'm afraid of hanging, just a half-slap, I still bitten by me today, come on!" As soon as the words fell, the old woman walked over at a messy pace. The distance the old woman took in each step was very small, but the speed was very fast. She came to the master in a few blinks, and the old woman didn't know when it would change. A crutch came out, and the old woman came to the master and raised the crutch in her hand to hit it down. The master drew his head tilted, and stretched out her hand to put the talisman over, but she did not expect that the old woman would have expected the master to have this hand. She took two steps back and avoided the master's hand, and then the old woman raised her crutches again. , The gesture was about to wave out, and at this moment, the master suddenly spread out his right hand, took his left hand to draw a picture on the upper right, and then suddenly pointed his right hand at the old woman, who stopped moving in an instant. "Oh, old man, don't look at how old my old man is, fight with me, really." The master walked over, put the talisman in his hand on the old woman's forehead, and tilted his head to look at the hanged ghost not far away. , The hanged ghost immediately stunned when he saw the master, turned his head and ran away, and ran away in a few strokes. "You don't want to give you a face, that's no way, I have to send you on the road." The master suddenly raised his left hand and shouted at the same time, "Hurry as a law!" He saw the talisman on the old woman's forehead. It burned slowly, and then the flames suddenly covered the old woman's whole body. In just a few seconds, the old woman would burn to ashes. Seeing that the master is so powerful, I don't even mention how excited I was, but why didn't the master be so powerful also tidy up the hanged ghost? I raised this question with the master, and the master told me that there are so many ghosts in this world, it is impossible to collect all of them, so can you come here busy.