Chapter 7 Xiangning Village

Actually, I felt that I was lucky that night. The master was very anxious when he found out that he had lost me. He searched in the mountains for several hours, and finally he smelled the smell of the old woman and followed him. He told me that the old woman was The ghost we collected during the day was originally sent back by the master with kindness, but he didn't think that he would run out to harm others, and it was me, so the master had no choice but to wipe out the ashes he had beaten. But after coming back from the mountain, I was criticized by the master, saying that I was still learning Taoism, and the two little ghosts scared you into this grandson appearance. After that, I saw Da Shi Nian directly hugged you. I pee on my pants with my head. But the master really felt sorry for me. He stopped scolding me after seeing my pitiful expression, but told me that I would go with him whenever I had something to do in the future, so as to let me gain more knowledge and avoid embarrassing him when I went out later. But maybe I was too unlucky, this happened again within a few days. Those celestial masters are gloomy and unhappy every day, and they have to go out to make a phone call every day for several hours. When I ask him what's wrong, he doesn't say anything, touches my head and tells me it's okay. . Until that day, the master found me and said that we were going out again. When I packed up, the master had already drove out his van, got in the car, and we set off directly. The place I went this time may be a bit far away. Two or three hours have passed and I still haven't arrived. I was going to fall asleep in the back, but when I was about to fall asleep, the car stopped abruptly and the master returned. Turn around and tell me that's it. I got out of the car and rubbed my eyes, only to find that this place seems to be familiar to me. It seems that I have lived here. At this time, the master came over and put his rough hand on my head and said, "Xiao Qiang. , Remember here? Your hometown." "My hometown? Master, do you mean that my parents are here?" I asked excitedly. In my memory, I never saw my parents again after I was six, and the master didn't take me to see them. I just remember that one winter, the master received a call. After answering it, he seemed anxious. He ran out in a hurry without wearing his clothes. When he came back, it was three days later. At that time, I asked the master why he was there. , He smiled and told me that something happened to my parents, he went back to help, but now it is all right. However, the expression of the master at that time was really decadent, just like the expression of a dead person, and his hand was bleeding, and he had broken a lot of holes. It seemed that he was digging something. The master took me by the hand and walked forward. This is a country road. It should have been built in recent years. There is not much dirt on the road, but it looks very clean. The master took me along this path. When we walked over and reached the corner, the master walked on the dirt road on the other side, continued along the dirt road, and came to the foot of a mountain. I was a little surprised, so I asked the master, are we going to collect ghosts? Why did I get here? The master didn't speak, and he pulled me up the mountain. At halfway up the mountain, there was a huge rock that looked like it had fallen from the top of the mountain. When he got here, the master stopped. He walked to the big rock and knelt down with a plop, and then started kowtow at the big rock. I even heard the sound of the master knocking his head on the ground. Stepping forward, he pulled the master's clothes, but before he spoke, the master pressed me to the ground. I have never seen the master look at me so seriously. This is probably the first time. The master asked me to kowtow the big stone. Since I was a child, I have listened to the master's words very much, so I didn't ask why. I learned from the master. His appearance knocked his head at the big rock a few times. After the knock, the master took me away. We followed the trail in the mountain and down the mountain from another road. After going down the mountain, I found out that we had already arrived in a village. Sitting at the entrance of the village were a few old ladies and old women blowing air. After seeing the master and I came over, they immediately walked over and grabbed the master's hand to ask questions and answers. The master responded with a smile, and then they led us into the empty village in the village. On the ground, there are a lot of people squatting on the ground. After the master came, the group of people immediately got up and walked over. Among them, an old man who seemed to be very old came forward and took the master's hand. He was cold and warm. The master smiled and talked to him for a while, and then I heard the master ask. What happened to the old man, the old man's face instantly became a little ugly. The old man is the head of this village. This village is called Xiangning Village. It is a relatively remote village. The people in the village rely on the mountains to eat the mountains and the ground to eat the ground. At the foot of the mountain where my master and I just walked over, With the crops on which people like them live, it was the season to get the goods soon, but no one thought that something would happen. In those few days, some people always said that they saw wildfires in the ground, and everyone was afraid that the wildfires would ignite the crops and turn everyone's hard work into the air. So every night, a few young men would stay in the ground to watch. Three young men were left in the evening, but in the middle of the night, the village head always felt that something would happen tonight, so he put on his clothes and went to the field without worry. By the time he got to the field, the three middle-aged boys had already slept like dead pigs. He went around by himself for a few times, and he was going to go back when he was fine, but unexpectedly, something went wrong with this turn. At that time, the village chief was walking in the dealer's cornfield, and suddenly he felt something under his feet. He looked down and saw that a strange flame was stepping under his feet. The village chief was surprised and stepped back several steps with a scream of wow. , And the flame floated up and down, and then floated towards the village chief. The village chief turned his head and ran back, screaming as he ran, screaming awakened the young men who were already asleep. They found the village chief and wanted to drive away the ghost fire for the village chief, but it attracted them. More wildfires. Behind the group of wildfires, countless wildfires suddenly appeared suddenly. The wildfire army seemed to be in order, surrounded the village chiefs, and the village chiefs had no choice but to take these wildfires, because the cause of the formation of the wildfires is said to be due to corpses. It is produced by the inner Lin, and ordinary water cannot be poured out. In this way, the village chief could only watch the group of ghost fire slowly approaching them, but they were helpless. But at this moment, the mutation happened again, and the group of wildfires suddenly lost their order, flying around like a madman.