Chapter 4 : Lost

The master stepped forward, stretched out his hand and shook in front of Zhang Xiuling's eyes, and yelled in his ear again, but that Zhang Xiuling and the child in his arms were just as if they hadn't heard them, and they still looked over there blankly. Grape field. Li Dahua asked how the master was. There was no help. The master shook his head and said that it was not easy to handle it. It was obvious that this was an evil thing. If it was handled improperly, there might be sequelae. Li Dahua was shocked when he heard it. He hurriedly took out a step of money from his pocket and stuffed it into the master's hand and said. "Master Hong Dao, I beg you, you will save us. This is all the money I have saved over the years. It is given to you. I beg you to cure my daughter-in-law and my child... ." As I said, the tears in Li Dahua's eyes flowed down. I saw that I felt distressed, so I stepped forward and pulled the sleeves of the master, and told the master how pitiful they are, so I helped them out, and the master shook it. Sleeve, said what I know, let me go to the side and stay there, then he walked up to Li Dahua and divided the money into two parts, one of which was returned to Li Dahua. "Boy, it's not easy for my old man to travel so far, but you can't suffer anymore. You have to continue to live. In this way, I will charge half of the money, and I will cure your daughter-in-law and child's illness. How is it?" Li Dahua got excited when he heard it, and knocked his head on the master, saying that the master is a good person, a living god or something. At this time, the master walked up to Zhang Xiuling again. He opened Zhang Xiuling's eyes to look at, and then opened the child's eyes to look at. Then he nodded, stretched out his hand to call Li Dahua, and asked him to take the two into the house. , And then walked up to me, patted my head and said, "Xiaoqiang, I can look forward to it later, let's see how your master I exorcise ghosts!" I nodded heavily and said, Master, don't worry, Xiaoqiang's eyes will never blink, he must look very carefully! After a while, Li Dahua ran out and said it was okay. The master nodded and asked him to wait outside, and then led me into the house. After entering the house, he asked me to close the door and close the door. Raise your sleeves and get ready to do it. I looked at Zhang Xiuling and found that her eyes had changed when she looked at people. Her blood-red eyes had been staring at the master. I didn't know what she was trying to write. When I looked at the child, the child didn't change. , Look ahead. At this time, the master started. He took out a talisman from the package, took out a bowl, and then took out a small bag of things from the package, and poured the bag of things into the bowl. The master raised the talisman to the front of his forehead, closed his eyes and chanted a spell, then freed up a hand, dipped the contents of the bowl, and clicked on the talisman before the master opened his mouth to read it out loud. "Jiashen is a small calamity, Bingshen is very difficult, Wushen is dead, Gengshen is slightly damaged, Renshen is difficult to treat, and the old man is anxious as a law!" After chanting the mantra, the master stepped forward and prepared to put the talisman on Zhang Xiuling's forehead. At this moment, Zhang Xiuling suddenly went crazy. He grabbed the master's hand, and then took a bite at the master's arm. I saw the master's expression become abstract immediately, and I wanted to step forward to help, but after two steps, I saw the master stretch out a hand to tell me not to come. "Xiaoqiang, how can such a small matter stump me? I thought you were single-handedly, even if I was facing the evil from the underworld, the master didn't even look at it!" After finishing speaking, the master took the talisman with his other hand and stuck it on Zhang Xiuling's forehead. Once the talisman was applied, Zhang Xiuling stopped moving, while the child in her arms fell to the ground and fell asleep. The master took out his hand, looked at the big tooth marks and blood on his arm, and shook his head helplessly, "Oh, I'm old, I'll be hurt by something like this. I think even if I deal with evil spirits back then, my whole son It won't be hurt. I didn't expect the disaster to fall in the hands of such a kid today, miscalculating, miscalculating..." I looked at the master with a look of admiration. I didn't think that the master was dealing with ghosts just now. No wonder, I stepped forward and asked if the master had solved it. The master glanced at me and said something big, a talisman to solve it. Then we called Li Dahua. When Li Dahua saw a sign on his wife's forehead, Li Dahua was a little worried at first, but when he heard the master said that everything was resolved, he walked over with peace of mind. I walked out of the room with the master, and I asked the master, is it really that simple? The master patted my head vigorously and said how it could be so simple. He only saw the master reach out and put a small gourd in his hand. The master shook his head and said that it was really troublesome. This old thing is still negotiating with me. She said she should not be sent back to kill her, she would not leave, nothing more, anyway, it is not far away, so let's send her back. Actually, I don't know what the master is talking about. I just followed him to do things. After that, the master took me all the way to the south. After walking into the mountain, the master didn't stop. After walking for a while, the sky was about to get dark. The master then stretched out his hand and said to the gourd, "Where is it, hurry up, I have to go home for dinner." I saw the gourd turned around in the master's hand, and then the gourd head pointed to the west, the master turned and walked westward. I hurriedly followed, but I tripped after not taking two steps. I fell to the ground all of a sudden. My knee was rubbed, and I couldn't speak because of the pain, and I fell on the ground holding my leg and gritted my teeth. The master did not notice that there was a problem with me behind him. He walked on his own, and walked far away. When I got up from the ground, the shadow of the master was no longer visible. I felt scared, and yelled and cried, but no one came out no matter how much I yelled, no one came out. Based on my feelings, I walked forward slowly, not knowing how long I had been walking, and the sky was completely dark. , I squatted under a big tree in the darkness and didn't dare to move anymore. I could only sob and look around, hoping that someone could come out and save me. But I watched for a long time without a shit figure. Just when I lost hope for this society and the world, a voice suddenly came from behind me. "Children, it's not safe to be here alone in the middle of the night." I was taken aback by the sound. I jumped up from the ground and turned to look behind me, but I was taken aback again. Behind me stood an old woman with wrinkles all over her face, and she lifted her head slightly. It looks really scary.