Chapter 5 Ghosts in the Mountains

"Grandma, why are you here? Are you not afraid?" I asked. The old woman smiled, but it was ugly, her mouth full of teeth was gone, "What is grandma afraid of, such a big person has never seen anything, and if grandma has lived here for so long, if she is still afraid, yes Isn't it too shameful?" "Then grandma will take me out, okay, I want to go home, I want to find a master..." As I said, I felt a little bit cried. "Don't cry, don't cry," the old woman comforted. "Look at this late now. Let's go to grandma's for a night's sleep, and then grandma will send you home tomorrow." After I finished speaking, the old woman didn't care what I meant. She took my hand and left. The old woman's hand was cold and cold. I felt strange when she was caught, as if something was wrong. After a few minutes of walking, the old woman stopped. I looked over and found that it was a tomb, and asked a little strangely, "Why did you bring me here, grandma?" "Because... This is my grandma's house." As soon as I finished saying this, the old woman's face changed and became rotten. There were piles of rotten flesh on her face, and one of her eyeballs fell out. When I came out, my mouth was very wide. There seemed to be dentures inside. It was black and had a fishy smell. I was taken aback, and I stepped back several steps, but at this time the old woman had already walked towards me. "Little boy, my grandma is very hungry. Grandma hasn't eaten for many years. Let grandma eat you..." "No! I don't want it!" I yelled, but how could the old thing listen to me and felt her head close to my body, I covered my eyes, but within a few seconds I felt her again The head quickly moved away. I put down my hand and looked over, and found that the old woman's two hands were moving in her own mouth at this time, and then she stretched out her hand, holding a pair of teeth in her hand, and there was blood dripping on her teeth. The old woman shook her teeth and put them back on. She clicked her mouth and looked at me again. "Grandma, your teeth are fake, so black, why don't you say that they should be cleaned." I asked, this time it may be my stupid guilty, but I can't feel scared, the old woman was stunned. Then he said with a very painful expression, "Yeah, yeah, people are old and their teeth are gone. I pulled them out of other corpses. It must be bad. Since you feel sorry for grandma, it's better to leave you alone. Give me your teeth to grandma, so that grandma will have a refreshing meal in the future." I shook my head, "No good grandma, my teeth just grew out, and I can't pull them out, but I have chewing gum here, and eating it is good for my teeth." As I said, I took out a box of green arrows from my pocket. "Give grandma one." "Okay, okay, but grandma is dim-eyed, can you help grandma put it in her mouth?" I thought for a while, it didn't hurt, so I walked over, took out a piece, opened the package, and stretched out my hand. Just when my hand was about to reach into the old woman's mouth, the old thing suddenly changed its temperament and bit me with a big mouth. I was taken aback, but it was too late to reach out and I could only watch. That disgusting mouth bit on my arm. But I didn't feel any pain. It should be said that the old thing didn't bite at all, because when she was about to bite my arm, my arm flashed a bright light, and then the old thing was caught by someone. He hid aside like smashing his head with a brick and screamed out, covering his mouth. I looked at the old woman. At this time, I would not go up to talk to her if I was killed. I took two steps back, and then ran up until I felt safe to stop and gasp. Feeling less tired, I looked up and looked around. I couldn't help being discouraged. After running for such a long time, I was still in this nasty mountain. I was standing there suddenly felt something wrong, because I felt something behind my head was hitting me all the time. I turned around and looked around, but I saw a pair of feet flying towards me. I was in a hurry. After hiding, walking to the side and looking again, his face suddenly changed. There was a big tree behind where I stood just now. A dead person was hanging from the big tree. Just now, the foot of the dead person was hitting me. It was hanging in the air and swayed. Every time it shook, it hit me. I fought a cold war, turned around and wanted to leave, but I didn't think that the hanging corpse would even speak. "Hey buddy, don't go. It's hard to find someone. I'll talk about it." "What are you talking about? You are not a human being, so what can I do to talk about?" I said, ready to leave at any time. "Nonsense, wasn't I a human being before I died? Okay, let's talk for a while. I'm going to be bored to hang out here every day, so just chat with me for a while!" Hearing this thing, I was quite good at talking. After thinking about it, I stayed, "Okay, just chat for a while." The thing was happy when I said that, and when I said it, he told me that his family is actually very rich, but unfortunately he is a gangster. He is too upright to accept such a family. I went here and hanged myself. At that time, I was thinking that this buddy is very powerful. If it were me, I would run away from home at most. It talked a lot with me, but it digressed while chatting. It said, let me put it down, because it has been hung on it for more than ten years, and it's boring to death, so I want me to let it go. It comes down to change places. I hesitated, can this place be changed? The master didn't tell me. After thinking about it, I asked this question. It said why it couldn't. Besides, it's hanged now. There is no place for it. How pitiful it is to hang on it every day, just treat it as pitiful and let it go. But I'm still not sure, if I put it down, it feels that the bottom is not good, and it wants to go up again, what should I do? I am such a petite young man can't get him a strong guy. Just when I was hesitating, I heard an unpleasant voice in my ear, "I said, buddy, have you thought it through? Is it so difficult to let me down? It's a slap in the face, and it's a waste of you. Time?" "No, I'm not the problem, I'm afraid..." Before I finished speaking, the thing said again, "What are you afraid of? Afraid that I will eat you? Impossible, how is it possible! I'm just a corpse, no You can eat people, so don't worry, brother, I beg you, hurry up, I'm going to be boring to death, it's really boring!" Looking at the corpse, I was suddenly shaken. . .