Chapter Three Li Dahua

After that, Chief Hong Dao took me to his house. His original name was Hong Baijian, a native of Fengtai, Shanxi. He said that he and my father and mother were both disciples, who had been practicing in Taoist temple for many years before they came out to walk the rivers and lakes. , But later my father married my mother, and Mr. Hong Daochang has been single for some reason. Speaking of the Zhengyi Road, it is necessary to add one more here. Legend has it that the predecessor of the Zhengyi Road is the Five Dou Rice Road in the Eastern Han Dynasty, also known as the Tianshi Dao. It is the Zhengyi Road to the Yuan Chengzong Yuanzhen first year that Zhang Yucai was inherited by the Mongols. The thirty-eighth generation of heavenly masters took command of Jiangnan Taoism, especially in the eighth year of Dade, he was awarded the "Master of Zhengyi, the leader of the Sanshan Fulu". Later, he was awarded the "Golden Purple Guanglu Doctor", sealed the country's guru, and bestowed the first-grade gold seal. After that, Zhengyi has been commanding the Sanshan Talisman, and is now one of the two great sects in China. To put it simply, there are many in the Zhengyi Road. The Longhu Mountain and Mao Mountain, which are known to the people, belong to one of the three mountains, and there is a mountain named Hezao Mountain Yuanshizong Altar. However, one advantage of being together is that even if you enter the Tao, you can still marry a wife and have children. This is not restricted. That's why mom and dad can get married and have me. However, as mentioned earlier, I am a born fool, but a fool also has the genius of a fool, and my genius was perfectly discovered by Hong Daochang. He tells me about Taoism every day. I have all the knowledge in my head, and for this knowledge, I, who is usually particularly stupid, can easily understand the meaning of it. Ten years later, I am sixteen years old. Although I am stupid, I don't understand many things, but when it comes to Taoism, I am considered a little master, but in the past ten years, I have never seen a ghost once, but I haven't What I thought was that something would happen to me the first time I saw a ghost, and I almost lost my life. That time, the master received a call and talked for a long time. After hanging up the phone, the master told me that we were going out to do errands and asked me to bring everything. I nodded and went to the room to give the props we were going to use. After taking it, the master took me to his broken van and walked away bumpy. These years, the master has nothing to do, so he posted a small advertisement on the street saying that he could do fortune-telling and healing, collecting ghosts and exorcising evil spirits, but in this era, no one believes this thing except for some elderly people, so The master has never been in business. He stayed at home all day and told me a lot of things. This is the first time the master took me out to collect ghosts. The sports car ran all the way, running through three or four yellow lights. Sitting behind me, holding the handle and leaning on the chair, looking at the master with excitement, the master also likes to joke with me, this time he told me this The van is not powerful, so why can't it feel like a Need for Speed? I giggled twice and said it was okay, the master continued to work hard, and one day he would be as powerful as Need for Speed. The master smiled and did not speak, and drove the car on. About half an hour later, the car stopped. I lay on the window and looked out. It seemed that I had entered the village and got out of the car. After the car door was locked, a middle-aged man came over and asked the master if he was the head of Hong Dao. The master immediately pretended to look like an expert, nodded and said yes, the middle-aged man looked very excited and grabbed the master's hand and said. After a long time, I took me and the master to his house. The middle-aged man is named Li Dahua, a native of Gangtou. In the past few days, he always felt that there was something wrong with the adults and children in the family, and the incident had to be traced back to three days ago. Three days ago, when Li Dahua returned home from work, he found that his wife and children were not at home when he returned home. He felt a little strange, because usually when he returned home from work, his wife would cook for him and wait for him, even if he went out. Then, he will make a good meal and put it on the table before going out. Li Dahua came to the neighbor's house and asked if he saw his daughter-in-law and the child. The neighbor said that he met with his daughter-in-law and took the child to the south at four o'clock this afternoon, and he never saw him again. Li Dahua is even more so. I'm worried, because the southern side is full of mountains, and there are graves in the mountains, and the night after he gets off work, he returns home just after seven o'clock. It will be dark at this time, and the adults and children will not come back. There must be something wrong. So Li Dahua called a few buddies he usually played with, took his things into the mountain to find his wife and children, because there are rumors that the mountain was haunted, and many people died in the early years, but no one dared afterwards. I went, this time Li Dahua was forced to enter the mountain. In the middle of the night, I finally found two people who were fainted on the ground next to the grave. Li Dahua was so excited that he hurried forward and picked up his wife and children to go home, but at this time he noticed that the tomb next to him turned out to be his mother's grave. Suddenly, Li Dahua felt that his legs were a little weak, so he knelt down and knocked his mother a few heads before going back. I thought it was all right, but just last night, Li Dahua was sleeping, and suddenly heard the sound of clicking, like the sound of people eating. Li Dahua thought it was a thief, so he quietly got up from the kang and took it. A stick walked behind the person who was squatting on the ground, and pointed at that person's head. After the fight, Li Dahua found out that this man was his wife, and that his wife had nothing to do with the stick. She just stared at him blankly. His eyes were dull. Li Dahua was a little scared, and stood still and did not dare to move. After a while, his wife spoke, calling him Dahua, but Li Dahua was even more afraid, because the sound from his wife's mouth was not hers at all. But nothing happened next. His wife glared and lay on the ground, but Li Dahua didn't think it was so simple. The next day, he looked for people everywhere. When he went to the county to find friends, he happened to see it. The master posted the small advertisement on the street, so he dubiously called the phone on the small advertisement, so I came here with the master. After Li Dahua finished speaking, we arrived. Li Dahua's house is a standard rural building, a brick house, but there is a large yard with some grapes planted in it. When we went in, a middle-aged woman was carrying a house. The child was sitting on a small stone pier in the yard, staring at the grape field in a daze. Li Dahua's wife is called Zhang Xiuling. Zhang Xiuling is holding the child with his head resting on the child's head, looking at the grape field, and saying, "She is hungry, she is so bored, I want to find someone to accompany her".