(71) The end

Last chapter! ;)
*****************************

Valentina's POV:

It's been a month since we came back from Italy. It's been a month since Dimitri died.

I've recovered completely now.

My cousins, their parents and our grandparents were too reluctant to let us go back to America, but well we still managed to come back after two weeks of postponing by grandma..she can be scary is all I wanna say.

Savannah decided to stay back in Italy with Nico and the rest of the Diaz family for few more days. She wanted to spend time with Nico. Even Micheal is there actually.

Ales was very and I mean very reluctant. But everyone reasoned with him as there was no more threats and literally sooo many people are there to protect his kid and life..I mean wife. Same thing...*shrugs*

As if Rafael isn't enough to take care of her. Lol. Anyway Ales agreed after a lot of puppy eyes. She will be back within this week though.

When I came back home I met all my friends again. We have holidays in school right now so we're all home so it's more fun.

My brothers and I as family are spending more time together than ever and I love every bit of it.

Right now the sun has woken me up in the morning as I forgot to close the blinds yesterday. Me being me I refuse to wake up because...it's holidays man.

Like I need a reason to not wake up in the morning. *Scoffs*

Anyway I'm awake, but my eyes are closed and I'm resting so my brothers didn't know that when they sneaked inside my room.

"She's still sleeping?", Enzo groans.

"She's a sloth really", Xander sighs.

"Nah..a bear in hibernation", Matteo whispered softly.

In his language.

"Even hibernation doesn't last 24/7", Ales sighs hard.

"I know right. She's become too lazy. How does Dad allow this? He never did us", Xavier complained.

"Well.. you're no daughter", Matteo said nonchalantly.

"I knew I should have been born as a girl", Xavier grunted.

There was silence for a while and I knew without opening my eyes everyone was giving him a weird look.

I tried my best to hide my smile.

"Let's wake her up", Enzo said after a long silence.

I felt pats on my head, hand and shoulder. They were shaking me.

"Val? Wake up", Ales said softly.

I didn't.

"It's morning Val! Time to wake up", Enzo said happily.

I didn't.

"Rise and shine", Xavier sang in a girly voice.

I didn't.

"Huh.. told ya she's in hibernation", Matteo said smugly.

I heard a lot of sighs when I didn't budge.

"What to do now?", Xander asked

"She needs to be bribed to wake up. I know it. I bribe her to wake up in the morning during school", Elijah said amused.

Haha sweet times..

"Really? You bribe her huh? Learn something Enzo!", Matteo said accusingly.