(66) WAR- 1

Valentina's POV:

Right now my brothers, cousins and I are in Leo's office inside the house for a meeting regarding the recent circumstances.

The Diaz family left for their mansion. Rafael has arranged for very tight security and they are in their mansion with Nico right in front of their eyes. They will join us after we figure out a plan.

"Okay guys. This meeting is held for obvious reasons. Dimitri's in Italy and he most importantly wants Ales's mafia and Oliver wants ours. So we need to be more cautious", Leo said seriously.

All my brothers and I were seated in the office with our serious game faces on.

"He won't care much about Raf's alliance with us now. He's desperate and obsessed with our mafia so he's gonna do something soon", I said irritated.

My brothers look at me and nod in agreement.

"I got a message from Ryan earlier which said that there's a high possibility that Dimitri is gathering his men over here in Italy. They've been trying to find out more to help us though", Ben informed.

Leo, Antonio and Ales shared a look.

"We need to be ready for him. There's no saying about when and how will he attack", Emilio sighs.

"True. He's already proven to us that he's smart enough", Elijah said pissed.

"We need to come up with a good strategy even if we have the upper hand over here", Stephan reminds us.

My brothers nod.

"We also need to assure the safety of the ones that should not be caught in the cross fire", Mark said thoughtfully.

"Yeah like aunts, Grandma, Max and Savannah", Enzo said with a hard expression.

"We have already discussed about the tight security for them. So you guys can be relieved of that", Ales assured us.

"One thing's for sure isn't it", Xavier said in a low voice.

We all look at him curiously.

"What?", Lucas asked curiously.

"Italy might turn into a battle ground", Xavier sighs.

We all sigh nodding. This is mayhem seriously.

"It doesn't matter where we fight. Let it be America or Italy. This is inevitable", Marcus shrugs.

"Exactly. Dimitri won't stop till he gets the American mafia", Xander growls.

"And there are only two ways for him to get what he wants", Deigo muttered.

I look up at them curiously.

"Ales either signs off his mafia to him or Dimitri acquires it himself by k-killing Ales", Daniel said worried looking at Ales.

My jaw clenched at the mere thought. My brothers looked pissed. Like very pissed.

"None of that will ever happen", Angelo mumbled to himself.

Ales may be the eldest one and the fatherly figure to us after Dad, but my brothers are very protective over him.

It was silent for a while. Ales was in a deep thought. Leo, Ben and Tony were looking at him curiously as if wondering what's going on in his mind.

"Elijah", Ales suddenly said looking up.

We all look at him and then lijah.

"Yeah?", Elijah spoke softly.

"I will never sign off our mafia to Dimitri no matter what. But if the latter happens, that is if I die, then promise me you'll challenge Dimitri for the position and win it back", Ales said extremely serious.