CHAPTER THIRTEEN: ONE FOR THE PURE AND ONE FOR THE WICKED

(Please Play the Music)

Princess Kim Jisoo and Villain Kim Taehyung walked on the cold, glassy floor. Every step they took was being watched by any. Especially for Jisoo's case. The girl had to look down to avoid the creepy and weird glares the villains were giving her. It felt like they could attack her and rip her into pieces anytime soon.

Meanwhile, Taehyung just looked straight forward not budging a glance at anyone except for his fiancé. Worried looks? No, just curious ones. He wanted to know what she really felt, what she really wanted. But those questions were just to sweet to be asked by someone like him. 'She'll just laugh off when I ask her.' He thought in his head.

Intimidation was what Jisoo felt when she saw the two thrones settled at the middle of the throne room. She was too confused on what her situation was right now. She knew that the idea of getting back home was just an illusion. And that she was forever stuck in here. As the Queen of Royalty or if ever, the Mistress of Evil.

It was her own call. She could just think of another way to escape out of the Fortress of Evil and choose to live as a princess who is suffocated forever by royal rules. Or she could remain here, being watched closely and respected with the title, Mistress of Evil.

"They have quite bit of a chemistry." Lisa whispered to Jungkook at the seats.

Jungkook nodded. "I agree." He smirked then looked at the girl. "Don't we have lovely chemistry too?"

"Shut up you-"

"Shut up, both of you." Yoongi coldly said as he looked back at the couple. The two shut up immediately.

Lisa noticed Rosé's uncomfortable glances at the royal. "You know, talking to that princess, it felt like she was in debt to you for breaking the mirror." She said as Rosé looked at her.

Namjoon nodded silently and whispered, "Me too~"

Rosé let out a small smile and looked at Queen Kim Jisoo. "I guess this is the start of a new beginning. A happily ever after for us. One for the pure, and also...one for the wicked."

They both reached the end of the black carpet and faced the crowd. Taehyung took Jisoo's hand. "You still have a choice, but it will cost everyone here." He whispered to her. Taehyung sighed. "But don't feel guilty about leaving someone behind, especially if that person doesn't value you much."

Jisoo looked at him. She didn't know what to feel. Relief? Joy? "All pay respect to the Master of Evil Kim Taehyung, with his Queen Kim Jisoo." An announcer said. Every villain bowed.

Taehyung looked at each and everyone. But then, his eyes caught a glimpse of villain Lee Dong Wook. The head of the castle premises. The one who gave him the power and authority to be the future master of villainy. He saw a glint of impression in his eyes. Lee Dong Wook nodded and disappeared from his place.

He looked sideways at Jisoo. "How are you feeling?" The princess sure didn't look happy.