CHAPTER THREE: END OF A BEGINNING

(Please Play The Music)

"What?" Jisoo blurt out at the woman.

"Welcome to the world of living fairytales. Where princesses like you find their happily ever after." The woman answered.

"Excuse me, but...who are you?" She asked the lady. As she said that, she felt goosebumps from the spooky sight of two distinct looking castles.

"Bae Suzy. A safe keeper between the two castles. The Royals must not take a step down the Villains' borderline." She said, "It has been this way for centuries of tales." She glanced at the two castles.

"Villains?" The girl asked once again.

"You clearly don't belong at their fortress, do you? Princess Kim Jisoo?" Bae Suzy asked her. "Come along, your highness. Your ever after's waiting for you."

Jisoo scoffed, "Wait- I'm not..a princess! I-I don't want to be one! I wanted to be a fairytale writer...back in our village!" She explained but the woman seemed confused, "I get that you have really high-quality cosplay and well...setting place but-" She stopped herself from blurting out. "This..is real?"

"Why will it not be real- Forgive me your highness, it is real." Bae Suzy bowed slightly.

"Why are you acting like- I'm really a..p-princess. I get that you think I'm a princess, but h-how? W-Why?" Jisoo gulped. "I never wished to be one, for your information~"

"And destinies doesn't seemed to be wished. Your destiny of being a princess is what you'll be and known right now, and remembered when you perish as a queen." She explained.

Jisoo wanted to scream, "Where's the way back to the village? You know, there's some sort of mistake and defect on your 'princess-detector'. There are many girls back there who wish to be a princess living in a castle..with a prince-" She gasped, "Don't tell me I'll be marrying a prince!"

Bae Suzy nodded silently, "A princess needs a prince-"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god-" Jisoo caressed her head and walked around

in disbelief. "I have gone mad! I can't believe how unlucky and..unfortunate my destiny is! Why? Why Miss Bae does it have to be me!?" Jisoo pleaded her puppy eyes at her, "Please help me escape."

"I can't Princess Jisoo. Even I don't know how to escape in a fairytale." She sighed and smiled at her, "You'll calm down once you meet the other princesses."

"O-Other P-Princesses?" She gulped. Jisoo would definitely stand out and be the candidate for the worst Princess. "I don't know a thing or two about being one!"

Miss Bae sighed, "You will your highness. It is our upmost responsibility to give a future Queen the right amount of training she needs to rule her subjects. Including future Kings." She said, "Your Prince will be determined based on the Magic Mirror's say. The mirror never lies~"