CHAPTER FIVE: THE VILLAINS

Jisoo had her whole mind blank as she thinks of a lot of possibilities with the villains. But it was all washed away once she saw a hall filled with royals sitting side by side on the right side.

"Welcome to the Royal Opera House." Jennie berated. "Though no one really performs opera. We just call it an Opera House because of its similarities to one."

There she was now in front of a room filled with red carpeted seats, a chandelier at the middle of the room. Jisoo glanced at the pitch walls detailed with golden accessories. And right at the ceiling, was a painted mural of legendary fairytales.

Her eyes glimmered in happiness at where she's at. Being a princess wasn't so bad after all.

The two girls walked their way to find an empty seat. And as to their luck, they got two empty seats by the front. Jisoo glanced at the stage. "Why is there a book and a quill on stage?" Curiosity filled her.

"Oh, that is the Storybook of Legends~" Jennie answered. "Every fairytale from the very first one is being written there! Even our fairytales will be written one's it's our turn. But today, it's Princess Sandara Park and Prince Kwon Jiyong's tale."

"Is she a senior of ours?"

"Yup. She's pretty nice unlike most princesses. I mean, others are real snobs and brats~" Jennie cooed as she looked at the princess beside her. "By the way, that bracelet really suits you~" Jennie looked at the silver bracelet with a small crystal-grey crown on it.

Jisoo looked at it as well. "Thanks. I just realized now and indeed it does match my get up." She smiled back.

Kim Jisoo went back in studying the background until she saw Prince Kim Seokjin entering the hall. She followed his movements until he sat down 11 seats away from her. The other princesses took the chance to sit beside and behind him.

Meanwhile she also noticed that the left side was completely empty. No Royal sat down on neither one of those seats. "Why are those- oh...I get it." She analyzed that those were for the villains.

"Yeah~ I actually think it's kind of rude to separate the villains form the royals. But I get that the royals are racist for our own safety." Jennie said.

Then suddenly the doors on the left opened. The royals shuddered and gazed their eyes on the openings which revealed gloomy-looking people entering the hall. The royals started to murmur and gossip about how the villains looked.

Villain girls wore black dresses, black boots, and some even wore a witch hat. Villain boys wore black coats and jackets paired with also black jeans.

The royals looked in disgust and started comparing them with their all-out accessorized colorful dresses with golden details. Except for Jennie, "To be honest, I love their style!" She muttered at Jisoo who was busy looking as well.

Most of the villains sat at the back. Jisoo then realized that they weren't just picking seats based on where they like to sit, but they were sitting by order. The leasts are sited at the back while the alphas were in front.