CHAPTER TWELVE: GREED

It has been confirmed by Princess Kim Jisoo that death is much more better than getting married. The trauma has shut her mouth up until they reached the dark room once again. Jisoo could only stare down the floor thinking about her unexpected fate.

"Look, you need to marry him whether you like it or not. This time, we're forcing you to." Lisa whispered at her as she and Jungkook closed the room's door. The two villains sighed together.

Jungkook clicked her tongue. "Is the marriage really necessary? I mean...I know about the plan but, seeing her dazed and pathetically helpless felt sorry for her."

"Me too~ I would've felt sorry for myself too if I was marrying Kim Taehyung." Lisa sighed.

"She's lucky enough to marry someone with authority." The both of the glanced to the same direction. Taehyung was resting his back on the wall while lighting up a cigarette. "Though, if I had a choice, I wouldn't marry her. Nor anyone."

"Are you saying you're okay being single- ehe- sorry." Jungkook suddenly changed his tone when Taehyung looked at him with his cold icy stares. "We'll g-get going now. I-I'm still not yet done with m-my banana milk too...hehe." He pushed Lisa to the other side of the hall and went to escape before the Alpha Villain might change his mind and give them both a punishment.

Taehyung blew out smoke from his mouth and dropped the cigarette after a couple of seconds and stepped on it. He knew princesses didn't like smoke. He cleared his throat and opened the door. He saw the princess sitting down on the floor while hugging her knees. "Neither do I have a choice."

"Then fight for what you want! If you don't want to marry me, then ask your superior not to!" Jisoo berated. "There's millions of ways to help villainy win."

"So you're willing to give up Good for Evil?" He asked what he irony he founf from her statement. "Don't you want your happily ever after with Prince Kim Seokjin-"

"I don't want him okay!? I don't want to marry anyone! To have a happily ever after with a villain or even with a prince is a complete assault to me!" Jisoo crossed her arms. "All I want is to get out of this world, and go home! I don't want any part of this in the first place!"

Taehyung sighed. "I can't."

"Why can't you!?" Jisoo asked again. "I thought you were someone good! That person who danced me at the Silver Ball, is completely different from the person that's in front of me."

"There's no other way, obviously." Taehyung answered. He kneeled and leveled the princess. "Look, we are selfish, cruel, and...villainous. You really have to wake up from the dream you're in. You have to marry me."

"Why? Why should I marry you?" The a princess raised her eyebrow.

"I told you. It was to conquer villainy for once in a fairytale." Taehyung said.

"How will marrying me make the dark side win?"