CHAPTER EIGHT: THE RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE

(Please Play the Music)

At the royal princess dressing room, fairies carried dozens of gowns for the princesses. "Pink! Pink!" Almost every girl shouted at the color of their dress. Meanwhile Jisoo was just quietly sitting by the corner. Two fairies were waiting for her order to get her a dress.

"Your highness? Would you like us to pick a dress that would best match you?" One of the fairies asked her.

Jisoo was now awaken from daydreaming. "I-I...sure." She smiled at the fairies. The fairies bowed and went to find her a dress. The ball was in an hour and the princesses were rummaging on what to wear. While Jisoo had problems how to escape from being a sudden princess and also, ways on how to avoid her prince.

She looked at herself at the mirror. Jisoo sighed and looked back to her front. She widened her eyes as she saw an elegant golden gown brought by the two fairies. "That looks b-beautiful~" Jisoo couldn't help but to smile. She looked at the two fairies, "You two have good tastes. Thank you~"

"It is our honor your highness." A fairy said.

"Shall we dress you up, your majesty?" The other fairy asked politely.

Jisoo smiled. "Please~ Call me Jisoo." She smiled sweetly. "And yes, I would probably need your assistance." She shrugged, "I don't know a thing or two about wearing a corset nor styling for a royal ball."

The two fairies smiled at the princess. "We would love to Miss Jisoo~" They said in synchronization. They guided the princess in her own dressing room along with the dress that perfectly suited her.

***

"Get a load of this~" Jungkook modeled around Lisa's room in his black tuxedo. While the girl was continuously flapping her black dress not taking note of the boy's fashion. "Don't I look stunning~" He tried to get the girl's attention.

"I don't get why we have to attend this kind of things. I mean, I'm only their because I'm excited to see who my nemesis is~" Lisa changed the topic. She turned to the boy who was now pouting, with his arms folded, while tapping his shoes. "What?"

"'What?~'" Jungkook copied her tone. He clicked his tongue, "Just look at me will you?" He said and started to pose like a professional model.

"Yeah~ You look great." Lisa said boringly as she walked out of the room.

Jungkook sighed, "Yeah~ I do look great~" he muttered as he winked at himself at the mirror. He then ran out of the room, "Hey Lisa! Wait up!" He berated as he followed the villain.

Lisa smirked. "Slowpoke." She muttered but then she changed the topic with the question, "So, any target royal to destroy their happily ever after? I mean...all of the villains may be attending the ceremony but only the ranks 1 up to 18 only gets to pick their nemesis. So? Who's your pick?"