The Kess

A few moments later, Bet-khar  came through the bedroom door still naked and asked "Do you need anything from this ship?"

"Just my hiking backpack. Do you know where it is?" She said calmly, pretending to not to notice his nudity.

"Your bag is already on the bridge."

Bet-khar crossed the room and set on the bed with his legs spread, exposing his man parts, "Come here, I have something for you."

She gulped, looked at his penis, and then his face, and then back to his penis. In that order.

"I will pass, thanks!"

He opened his massive palm, displaying a small metal box. He motioned for her to come closer. She looked at the shinny box and obeyed, like a moth attracted to light. He spread his tights wide, and Leanne stepped between his legs, ignoring the close up view of his penis.

He put his hands on her waistline, "Don't moved." He opened the silver box and removed a small earpiece, carefully placing it inside her ears "These will fit snugly in your ear canals. But it will translate our language in real time, and enable you to have a conversation outside this ship."

Leanne beamed at him, "Wow! These are nice. Thank you. How did you get these?"

He shrugged, "I made it when you were cleaning my ship. And downloaded the language program while you were sleeping at the bridge."

Leanned touched her ears where he'd inserted the new device and gazed up at him with newfound admiration, "It fits perfectly, thank you!"

He nodded in response. She placed her hands on either side of his face and lightly kissed his cheeks and forehead, "This means a lot to me. Thank you so much".

Bet-khar's body went rigid. Leanne took a step back. He wiped his forehead and cheeks where she'd kissed him and gazed down at her, frowning.

"Do I look like a female to you", he asked in a hissing voice.

"No, of course not."

"This primitive gesture is acceptable between mother and child. Yautja males do not do this."

"The Yautja do not kiss?"

"What's a kess? This word did not translate to my language."

"Kissing is a universal human behavior. Parents kiss their children's face to show affection, while adult couples kiss on the lips to show love or to feel pleasure."

His face twisted in a grimace,"That is disgusting. If you ever come close my mouth I will feed you to the Xenomorphs".

Leanne glowered at him, "You don't have to be rude!" She eyed his sharp teeth, "Don't worry, I won't kiss you in the mouth, I promise."

Bet-khar looked relieved, as though he'd just escaped death.