“I’m sorry. I did not mean it. Just a slip of a tongue, I swear!” Lisa raised her right hand and swore but he remained motionless while looking at her. She subsconsciously bit her lower lip as she got intimidated by him.

Lisa decided to do what she thought is right. She sat on his lap and pouted, trying to convince him to forgive her for uttering those words. She already forgot about the drama and focused on her boyfriend whose sulking over her pathetic words.

“Please forgive me, Jungkook.” She pouted but Jungkook remained still and emotionless, “Oh come on~ What I said was just a mere infatuation between a celebrity and a fan! Nothing else.” Lisa whined and tried to soften him which he did and sighed in defeat. He can’t get mad at her for a long time.

“Stop saying those, Lisa. You know I hate it,” he said then Lisa nodded at him like a kid obeying her mother.

Lisa pecked his lips and hugged his neck.

“Baby?” Jungkook called that earned a hum from Lisa.

“I will leave and go back to Seoul in three days.” He said that made her sad all of a sudden. The smile that once plasttered on her beautiful face was replaced by the frown.

“Why?” she asked then he cupped her cheeks and pecked her pouting lips before answering.

“It’s because I still have some projects to do there especially the meeting between the investors. I already told them that I will arrive there a week ago. I’m sorry, baby.” He explained that made her sad. She once again hugged his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Alright then.” Lisa said as she hugged him tighter.

“How about you, baby?”

“Hmm?”

“Won’t you go back to Seoul? You’ve been away for almost 2 weeks now, baby. Your parents might be worried about you.” He said and that managed to sadden her even more. She pulled away from the hug and looked down which made him worried for a bit.

“Tell me what really happened between you and your parents?” he asked. Of course he is oblivious of her parents’ attitude and behaviors.

Lisa’s parents are good actors, they managed to fool everyone with their kindness which they masked on top of their attitudes and judgemental mindsets. Lisa, Rosé and her parents are the only one who knows their true colors and flaws as a human. Everybody—even Jungkook and his mom thought that they were perfect as a parent but no, absolutely no.

Lisa can’t blame Jungkook though, her parents never shown him their hateful attitude towards him. They showed their masks towards him and their fake hospitality. At first, she was also fooled thinking that they liked him for her but guess not. They did not like him at all.

Lisa was shaken out of her thoughts when she felt Jungkook shake her shoulders out. She looked at him and she saw his worry and concern towards her.

“You’re spacing out, Lily. Is everything alright? I’m worried for you. What really happened?” he asked again but she could not just tell him that the thing that they argued the last time was actually her engagement, right? Right.

She shook her head and muttered, “Nothing. Just some kind of small arguments. Not really big of a deal.” She tried to explain, trying to drop the subject but he did not buy any of it.

“Not big of a deal? Lisa, you were wasted the night I saw you at the bar. Besides, you wouldn’t even want to go home when I asked you to.” He said and she swore she saw his firm gaze towards her. Jungkook is a smart guy and sooner he’ll know what really happened.

“Really. I just don’t feel like going home at that time.” Lisa tried to convince him with her pathetic excuses which surely did not even made him believe. Not even a little bit.

“Fine. If you really don’t want to open it up to me but please tell me when you’re ready, alright?” he said as he sighed that made her breath in relief. Lisa nodded at him and smiled.

Lisa suddenly yawned that made him chuckle.

“Sleepy?” he asked then Lisa blushed before nodding at him.

“Alright. Movie’s over. Let’s sleep now.” He said then Lisa nodded again before burying her face on his chest. He chuckled again before reaching for the remote to turn off the TV and carrying her to their bedroom.

He walked to their bedroom with Lisa on his grasp. He then placed her delicately on the bed as he tucked her inside the warm blanket.

“You lied to me when you said the guest room was under renovation.” Lisa muttered that made him halt and look at her in bewilderment, “You said the guest room was under renovation but when I asked Yumi about it she told me that it is in a great shape.” Lisa pouted at him that made him smile and scratch his nape in embarrassment.

“Why did you do that?!” Lisa shot up and looked at him enraged for lying to her.

Flashback

Lisa was cooking when Yumi—the maid that Minnie was with earlier because she forgot something on the living room.

“Yumi, correct?” Lisa asked then Yumi looked at her.

“Yes, Miss Lisa?” Yumi asked her.

“Can I ask you something?” Lisa started. There’s this issue that’s been bugging her lately. She came across this one room and it shocked her, as far as she is concerned, there is no other room other than Jungkook’s bedroom and the guest room which he said is under renovation.

“I passed by a huge room and it happened that it was a bedroom. Isn’t this house only has one guest room?” Lisa asked.

“Yes, Miss. And that guest room is located at the left corner upstairs. That room must be the room you walked into, Miss.” Yumi politely answered.

“But isn’t the guest room under renovation?” Lisa asked but Yumi shook her head as a no.

“No, Miss. The room is actually vacant. You must be sleeping with Sir Jungkook, Miss? I always clean the room and there’s no one using it.” Yumi said then Lisa bit her lip recalling what they just argued the first night she got here.

‘He lied to me! That punk!’ Lisa grunted inwardly but got caught off when Yumi called her.

“Oh nothing!” Lisa said then Yumi nodded and excused herself before dozing off.

Flashback ends

———»•«———
Double update!

Enjoy!😘